Newbie looking for transfer and car rental info!

postal1110

Earning My Ears
We're planning a trip to Disney (Beach Club Villa) in Oct. I need to find a deal on tranfer from airport to Disney with a grocery stop for 4 adults and 1 child. What is the best way to go?

We are renting a car...from Disney to drop at airport...going to Sea World and around Orlando for 3 days... anyone rented a car...frow DW to drop at airport...what is the recomendation for the best deal? MANY THANKS!!

Originally posted by postal1110
We're planning a trip to Disney (Beach Club Villa) in Oct. I need to find a deal on tranfer from airport to Disney with a grocery stop for 4 adults and 1 child. What is the best way to go?

We are renting a car...from Disney to drop at airport...going to Sea World and around Orlando for 3 days... anyone rented a car...frow DW to drop at airport...what is the recomendation for the best deal? MANY THANKS!!

Have you tried checking out Dave's DCL Tribute site? Look under Car Rentals maybe this info will help, click here: dcltribute.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter