Newbie Questions - Leaving for the World on Friday

ratcatshell

<font color=FF99FF>Touched by the Tag Fairy!
OK, we are going to WDW on Friday and my DD and I are ready to start trading. Should I buy the starter set with the double pins. (I'm concerned that all the CM's will already have these pins)

Also does Downtown Disney sell pins or can you only buy them in the parks? (I don't have a super Disney Store near where we live)

Thanks for your help! I am soooo excited:bounce:

Hi Ratcatshell,
First of all have fun at WDW and welcome to the wonderful world of pin trading.
The starter sets are a good value if you want the pins. Each pin runs about $6.50 so 4 pins is $26 + the lanyard. It also teaches a valuable rule. Buy two of the pins, one to keep and one to trade.
Don't worry too much about the CM lanyards being full of them, alot of them don't enforce the rule about no duplicate pins. And I really didn't see that many on the lanyards last week.
As for where to buy pins, each park has numerous locations, each hotel has at least one spot, and DTD has a pin cart near the train ride, a room in World of Disney, and another pin cart on the West Side. Some locations have pins only available at that spot. For example if you want a Chef Mickey pin or a California Grill pin, you need to go to the Contemporary Hotel pin kiosk. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. We are arriving at WDW on Friday but will not be going into the parks until Monday (Sea World and Discovery Cove) but I was wanting to go ahead a get a couple of pins so we would be ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter