newbie to AP process..when to make ressies??

senecabeach

Have a Disney Day !!!
Sorry about these basic questions but its the 1st time Im trying to take advantage of an AP...and..I feel like a duck out of water on this one.....

....Im planning a solo trip in Sept (non DVC..at either a moderate or delux resort)....then with family in 2006 (DVC).

I ordered my DVC AP lst week which says will arrive in the mail 4/27.

DO I wait to make ressies in hope for an AP discount to come out??
Can I make ressies now...and change to an AP??

What strategy do you use and is there a place to find the rules??

Oh....what IS this e-mail for AP holders? When or Will I be getting one??

Thanks to all you DISers in the know... :disrocks:

If you have your heart set on staying at a certain resort, I would book a room now so that you can secure a room in that resort for your timeframe.

I usually book a room at a rate I can afford once I have my dates set in stone, and then I'll apply the discount or upgrade to the next level if I want to when the discounts come out.

Disney usually sends out e-mails to AP holders who gave their e-mail address to the AP website. As a new AP voucher holder, you will not be able to access that website until the pass is activated. Just watch these boards. When and if AP rates for your time frame come out, there will be a flurry of activity.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter