News Round Up 2017

Paying for low crowds... that's basically what EMM is, what DAH was, what the holiday parties are to a lesser degree... we've done all and liked them and felt they were worth it to us.

Like others have said, I haven't heard anything about DAH coming back, though we'd like it to.

I'd also like other options past 10pm, but that's a whole other discussion we've been having...

Emh are included/worked into the existing prices...

E ride nights were $14...

...this is the slippery slope we're talking about. $25 an hour for an aging slate of rides and character greets will never be worth it. Self justification will always come up short on the sniff test.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... you're an odd bird at times! Funny how certain and authoritative you are about some things... final arbiter of good sense and all. "You're buying first, justifying later." OK, sure! You're fun! :flower1:

BTW: I think "artificially limiting supply" is a legit part of capitalism... so are the other things you list. I'm ok with it, as long as it isn't being done on a necessary good or service. MK time is not a necessity... though it comes close to some of us on here... ;)

...I think you know what comes next...

Cool. Maybe next they can work on fixing their PhotoPass integration. There is always a crazy amount of lag for me when trying to view my pictures through the app. Their PhotoPass site is a joke. I don't think a single picture has ever loaded for me (and yes I've linked everything just fine).

Try a different browser. I've noticed the PhotoPass website won't work on Chrome on my computer at work or at home, but will work fine on Safari. The app works better interface-wise, IMO. It's a little slow, sure, but it's much easier to download photos from when you just want to grab a few. We go a few times a year, have AP, and have a ton of friends linked to us. The website is the biggest pain in the *** to download photos. It loads oldest photos first and that's thousands of photos behind for us.

Their website needs to allow you to select photos from a range of dates, select certain people, etc. Even when I do get through and download everything I have to double check it all because I end up with multiples of the same photos over and over and over again. It's just a mess.

Info and photo/video of new Tiger Cubs!!!!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...of-critically-endangered-sumatran-tiger-cubs/

soh0129480239482fi.jpg

Sorry If I'm asking the obvious but when's we talk about room charging on MDE, does it include DVC?

This app isn't really becoming invaluable. Mobile ordering is what appeals the most to me and I can't wait to try it out next week

Hopefully so! I never thought about it, but is there be a difference between room accounts for normal cash stays and DVC? And enjoy that mobile ordering, it's great, but you won't get your discounts

If you define it by "overpriced and crowded to uncomfortable levels"...then I agree.

I'm thinking of blacking out disney totally from 2019-2020...the closer we get.

I'm trying to figure out how to fit in a trip in 2018 so we don't have to go back until 2020, and we can focus heavily on SWGE and maybe US HP stuff on the 2020 trip. My stepson really would like to go to WDW, but going in 2019 is probably going to be a madhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter