News Round Up 2017

I'm suspicious this was the plan all along. Put it in front of the movie to try and sell a few extra tickets, then show it on TV anyways. Oh well, happy to not have to sit through it when we finally watch CoCo this weekend.

I definitely could see that - or at least one of the potential options. Maybe if feedback was super positive they would have kept it (or at least kept it longer) as playing before Coco but I am sure they wanted it on TV at some point ... even if not until next year

News

Dining plans to begin offering one alcoholic beverage beginning Jan. 1st, 2018.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2017/12/changes-coming-to-disney-dining-plan.html?m=1

as someone who drinks alcohol and doesn't drink soda this makes the dining plan more attractive to me - but I still am not a fan of charging the same price for everyone whether they drink alcohol or not ... especially knowing the adult pricing starts for kids who are legally not allowed to drink alcohol (I know they will say - that is why they also added in smoothies and stuff like that, but that isn't the same as alcoholic beverages)

as someone who drinks alcohol and doesn't drink soda this makes the dining plan more attractive to me - but I still am not a fan of charging the same price for everyone whether they drink alcohol or not ... especially knowing the adult pricing starts for kids who are legally not allowed to drink alcohol (I know they will say - that is why they also added in smoothies and stuff like that, but that isn't the same as alcoholic beverages)

I agree - it's another reason to argue for the upcharge that they have for the dining plan - but it actually makes it WORSE for parents with kids 10 - 20 years old. You are now essentially paying for an alcoholic drink you can't order. Doesn't matter to me because I won't pay for the DDP anyways.

Ohhhh hopefully this is the case. I tried looking to see if it was updated in the guide yet so I can set it to record but doesn't look like it.
Just set it on our Xfinity DVR. It came up on a voice search for the title. Although I feel like we've seen it already since we saw a lengthy "preview" for the show last week before Frozen at DCA.

My guide has it listed as a non specific Disney program. I set that to record.

Just set it on our Xfinity DVR. It came up on a voice search for the title. Although I feel like we've seen it already since we saw a lengthy "preview" for the show last week before Frozen at DCA.
Thank you both! I wouldn't have thought to look under something else. I have U-verse and it's under The Wonderful World of Disney: Holiday Special. I searched Disney and that was one of the results--took a chance and it shows 12/14 at 7pm (central time) so I'm guessing this is it.

Thanks again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter