News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...experience-coming-to-be-our-guest-restaurant/

New prix fixe menu for Be Our Guest dinner.

Seems only some of the rumours on this thread have been true. Looks like the beast is gone but no shut down needed to accomodate it. Bookable from Feb 23
Whew, thank God that's not happening until after our April trip. The existing menu was already a stretch for my meat and potatoes kind of family, but I talked them into it for the atmosphere and to meet the Beast!

Whew, thank God that's not happening until after our April trip. The existing menu was already a stretch for my meat and potatoes kind of family, but I talked them into it for the atmosphere and to meet the Beast!

Definitely a bold strategy as it seems a lot of the hype is around meeting the Beast. I'm sure they'll keep a few standard items. One of the teased menu items seems ok to me, french onion soup for an appetizer steak, potatoes, green beans. People have been wanting better quality and more interesting food there so I think this might be the ticket. Hey maybe I'll actually try it but I really prefer the lunch menu. I can get a steak just about anywhere on property if I want one.

The walls were going up overnight while we were there 2/8 and 2/9. It was kind of a bummer since we hadn't gotten a chance to ride it yet, and we didn't want to bother once the walls were all the way up. But I'm glad they mostly weren't there on 2/7 when we had dinner at CRT and got to watch HEA from our table. You can see some of the wall in the pictures.
View attachment 303576 View attachment 303577

Cool pictures! Makes me want to eat there, and I've previously never had any interest in the hassle and the price but this is such an amazing view.

The scrim is definitely unsightly, but I actually want to ride it with them up. It would be like riding it indoors under a giant tent.

As they're moving to signature which I get because of the demand, I'm more than happy for Beast to go. I wouldn't want characters there too.

When it's $55 for the prefix menu, it makes 2 table service credits a bit rich in my view. I guess you'll get a drink included with that too on the DDP

As they're moving to signature which I get because of the demand, I'm more than happy for Beast to go. I wouldn't want characters there too.

When it's $55 for the prefix menu, it makes 2 table service credits a bit rich in my view. I guess you'll get a drink included with that too on the DDP
Beast was out of the way though. He would meet in the library area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter