News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OKW Lover @umichigan10 @jade1 Internatinoal Gateway was a really peaceful area, that one is really rough.

I noticed you see the tops of only a couple stanchions, I’m curious to see if you’ll notice gondolas in between trees/buildings. That would be a bigger distraction for me that tops of stanchions.

Putting some faith in Disney that in the end it’ll look very organic to overall scheme.

Again, something had to give in regards to transportation.

@OKW Lover @umichigan10 @jade1 Internatinoal Gateway was a really peaceful area, that one is really rough.

I noticed you see the tops of only a couple stanchions, I’m curious to see if you’ll notice gondolas in between trees/buildings. That would be a bigger distraction for me that tops of stanchions.

Putting some faith in Disney that in the end it’ll look very organic to overall scheme.

Again, something had to give in regards to transportation.
I think the chaos of the area remains to be seen. Since it’ll be a constant stream of 8 people or so maybe it won’t be as bad compared to if they were running a monorail or light rail to the area

Agreed. Was only commenting on "Walt's" vision of EPCOT including a skyliner.

Am not happy of the IG ramifications from it.

But as one interested in staying at Rivera, I might end up liking it after all.

I would not stay there with EPCOT access.

Just got back from the incredibles; it was a packed theater! Guessing it will have a really good box office weekend. The Disney previews that played were Wreck It Ralph and Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh looked really cute for families; we will definitely be seeing this one.

Just got back from the incredibles; it was a packed theater! Guessing it will have a really good box office weekend. The Disney previews that played were Wreck It Ralph and Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh looked really cute for families; we will definitely be seeing this one.
It's on track for $180M+ right now

We had those as well as Mary Poppins Returns and the Nutcracker

We saw it at the drive-in - definitely most crowded I have seen it

Question for those who have seen Incredibles 2: I've been hearing really good things, except for one review I read this morning that said it wasn't so much a sequel as a replay of the first film. Sound fair??

Question for those who have seen Incredibles 2: I've been hearing really good things, except for one review I read this morning that said it wasn't so much a sequel as a replay of the first film. Sound fair??

I strongly disagree...except to the extent that there is an embittered villain who has a diabolical plot which the super hero family foils...Oops! Probably should have put a spoiler tag on that! :P

Incredibles 2: I enjoyed it more than the first one! I didn't get bored once!

My inside sources are telling me that CMs are having trouble getting on Slinky Dog because it keeps breaking down. There is apparently an overheating problem.

ALSO BAO was literally the most adorable and I almost cried.

This wasn't a problem yesterday afternoon (even if the sun tried to make it one). Rode it multiple times and the entire operation was extremely smooth

OK - I loved the film - but yes I can see where that could come through. There are many beats in the movie that are similar to the first movie, but there's plenty of originality to it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter