News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posted yet?

Mon, September 24, 2018
Walt Disney World Resort Introduces New Online Destination For Vacation Planning, Date-Based Tickets

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-based-tickets/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q4wo0920180019A
It’s one thing that they decide to restructure ticket prices. They are a business. But it’s another when they try to sell it as a BENEFIT to the consumer. I’m getting kind of tired of being taken as a fool. Which I (we) are not.

Ok...so this goes live near the beginning of our vacation. I hope it does not totally make MDE mess up!

Yeah, 10/16 may be an interesting day for MDE. Not a lot of data to go on, but this may also show that Disney pushes MDE system updates on Tuesdays? The last big flub with MDE occurred on 9/11 which was a Tues, and now the 'go-live' for the new ticket system will be a Tues as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!