News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

To make way for Festival of Holidays, the Paint the Night Parade will end its limited run at Disney California Adventure on November 7th.

Where is the "dislike" button??? But I totally understand why they are doing this. At the beginning of Pixar Fest this year, when Paint the Night returned, during the soft opening it was the last day of a festival. The booths take up a lot of space that is used for viewing Paint the Night or any parade.

If it's commercially produced it's not collectible. I've got unopened Tops Baseball card sets from 86-93. As a kid, they cost be $20 to $25 a piece to buy the sets. My parents brought a box of my crap down a few years ago and they were the majority of the weight. Took them over to a memorabilia shop a year ago, all 8 years he offered me $50.

I don't collect anything. If I have it, like the monorail sized Polynesian and Grand Floridian, it's because I want them. Not because they supposedly are worth something. Disney makes too much of this crap, and can change the rules at any time, for it to have any kind of value. The old stuff from the 60s and 70s? Maybe. The new stuff? Just dust collectors.
Yeah I’m a sucker for the pins (specifically Parks/resorts ones). I’m under no illusion they’re worth anything, I just like getting them on my trips

we need to see the final cars - but reports are (and some of the photos seen seem to confirm this) that there will be some reflective coating on the cars and a passive cooling system (vents) - so that, combined with the short duration, I don't think it will get too bad inside the cars ... maybe similar to outside but not much worse and thus not much worse then when you wait 15 mins for a bus
Hopefully they have carefully thought this through. Otherwise, the combo of heat and motion can have a bad effect on some adults and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter