News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 1 and 2 have been more common in recent years, and if my memory is correct, is somewhere around early-mid afternoon.
Last year MK was closed around 11:35 AM and reopened late afternoon, and, IIRC, then stayed open until park close.

All I would want at midnight is *Bang Bang* "2 Shots of Rum!"

I always thought that the unique tiki mugs for Halloween should be something that sold at new years eve but with the bodies on property I understand why they are not

NEWS

EPCOT parking Trams to stop running at midnight ....

... well, I can't imagine any reason anyone would be there until/past midnight tonight, so shouldn't be an issue .......

This makes no sense and sounds dangerous as some guests are trying to walk to their cars while others are driving. Hoping it’s a mistake and that teams still run.

This makes no sense and sounds dangerous as some guests are trying to walk to their cars while others are driving. Hoping it’s a mistake and that teams still run.
I just think the trams are probably pointless after midnight. It’s a mass exodus and the majority of people are not going to wait for a tram so everyone will be walking through the parking lot. The tram probably can’t even navigate through the walking crowds in the lots.

Honestly if I was on property for New Years Eve. Magic Kingdom wouldnt be my go to place. I believe Traders Sam would be my ideal spot to ring in the new years

After being in the Hub for July 4th I will agree with you. The terrible DJ alone almost ruined the experience for us.

I just think the trams are probably pointless after midnight. It’s a mass exodus and the majority of people are not going to wait for a tram so everyone will be walking through the parking lot. The tram probably can’t even navigate through the walking crowds in the lots.

That's the only thing I can think of - that trying to drive the trams through the crowds would be more dangerous than no trams

This makes sense. We don’t normally drive so aren’t very familiar with the trams. I thought they had dedicated lanes that people couldn’t walk in but I guess that only happens if people do what they’re supposed to.
:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter