News Round Up 2020

Happy New Year everyone!! I don't post often at all, but I read this thread almost every day, it's definitely my favorite. :goodvibes Thanks again Ryan (and others) for posting all the great news and rumors. I'm looking forward to another great year!

I've been watching the Rose Parade and eagerly awaiting Disney's float. Yet, we're nearing the end and there hasn't been one yet, so I looked up the list of floats and they didn't do one this year! I saw the "half-time" performance by the cast of Frozen: The Musical, and I guess that was their sole entry for this year. I'm disappointed, especially because I usually miss the parade but made sure to watch it this year.

I've been watching the Rose Parade and eagerly awaiting Disney's float. Yet, we're nearing the end and there hasn't been one yet, so I looked up the list of floats and they didn't do one this year! I saw the "half-time" performance by the cast of Frozen: The Musical, and I guess that was their sole entry for this year. I'm disappointed, especially because I usually miss the parade but made sure to watch it this year.
Yeah the Frozen halftime was their "entry" this year.

Happy New Year! thanks for keeping this thread going (and going and going and going :D:D)

Happy New Year! Looks like some minor tweaks happened with the dining plans in regard to adult/child credits. https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...lan-changes-or-credit-sharing-issues.3783395/
While I understand this change, I wish Disney had announced it earlier so that families could plan accordingly. We used this ‘loophole’ extensively during the 6 years my daughter was a Disney child as we shared all of our Quick Service meals as a way to stretch our credits further.

While I understand this change, I wish Disney had announced it earlier so that families could plan accordingly. We used this ‘loophole’ extensively during the 6 years my daughter was a Disney child as we shared all of our Quick Service meals as a way to stretch our credits further.
Yeah we used that loophole when our kids were were of that age also. Many of us look for every loophole and bargain to make our trips work the more they pull back on these things the less I want to go. Part of it is just psychological if you feel like you have found some loophole or secret bargain suddenly the trip seems worth it even though it’s probably still incredibly expensive.

Saw Frozen 2 with the family today.
Beautiful animation, decent story. Couldn't help but think it was missing something, then it hit me....none of the songs really made it stick. As annoyed with let it go as I was at the time, I have to think that song is a large part of the success.
I liked the Maelstrom as it was, but was okay with the makeover. Watching this movie I couldn't help but think the backdrop would make a fantastic land in a disney park.

Beautiful animation, decent story. Couldn't help but think it was missing something, then it hit me....none of the songs really made it stick. As annoyed with let it go as I was at the time, I have to think that song is a large part of the success.
I liked the Maelstrom as it was, but was okay with the makeover. Watching this movie I couldn't help but think the backdrop would make a fantastic land in a disney park.

The soundtrack really grows on you, IMO.

Currently it’s only $20 mil away from the OG’s box office total, which is something I didn’t think it would catch.

You are free to come to my house where my kids won't stop belting "into the unknown!" And see if that changes your mind :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter