News Round Up 2020

Whatever your opinion on the quality of Star Wars movies/shows lately, Lucasfilm has got some serious problems.

Just think of all the directors who have been replaced for major projects lately. And now this. Without going into it deeper because I am (supposed to be) working, might be time for a vote of no confidence for the leadership.
Careful. When it comes to Star Wars, votes of no confidence don't seem to lead to good outcomes.

News

Ewan McGregor confirms Obi Wan delays. Says it won’t start filming until January now, but the release isn’t delayed and episode number has not been cut down to four.

He shall do as he must.

Well, he actually just said he hadn't "heard" that the episode number had been cut to 4, but is that really something he would be privy to at this point? Not that they would keep it from him on purpose, but I'm sure there are a lot of things happening behind the scenes that he doesn't exactly know about. He's not the writer/director/producer, he's just an actor. I'm happy to read his thoughts and know that he believes it'll still come out "on time" (whatever that means, since Disney hasn't publicly said when the release date is), I'm just not taking his word and knowledge as totally authoritative. If Kathleen Kennedy or Deborah Chow had been the person interviewed, I'd believe it 100%.
Fyi, McGregor has generally been included as an Executive Producer in reporting on the Obi-Wan series, along with Deborah Chow and Hossein Amini.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter