NEXT DVC Resort

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
i have not read the disboards, in quite a while

what is the latest news on next DVC resort

animal kingdom, Contemporary, some other location??

is a Disneyland DVC Resort, a done deal??

KANSAS said:
i have not read the disboards, in quite a while

what is the latest news on next DVC resort

animal kingdom, Contemporary, some other location??

is a Disneyland DVC Resort, a done deal??

There's been a few threads about this, but all rumors.
Some say the north wing of Contemporary is slotted for DVC after the south wing renovations. AKL is still a desired locale...

DL a done deal... ? if it is no one has announced it... still speculation as to whether they'd add it on to the Grand Californian or if it would be a new resort built over in the newly acquired strawberry fields.

There's also speculation of DVC in HI and/or CO....

Who knows.... Eagle Pines is still out there in the rumor mill as well as the Treehouses....

vascubaguy said:
There's been a few threads about this, but all rumors.
Some say the north wing of Contemporary is slotted for DVC after the south wing renovations. AKL is still a desired locale...

DL a done deal... ? if it is no one has announced it... still speculation as to whether they'd add it on to the Grand Californian or if it would be a new resort built over in the newly acquired strawberry fields.

There's also speculation of DVC in HI and/or CO....

Who knows.... Eagle Pines is still out there in the rumor mill as well as the Treehouses....

I'd say the most definite of all of these is a DVC in California. They wouldn't be going all out to establish such a significant California presence if there wasn't going to be a DVC there. That'll probably be the first thing to be officially announced.

I did a poll about a month ago asking what resort or resorts people thought DVC would announce in the next 2-3 years. Basically before SSR sold out. I forgot to add none to the options, but about half (47%)thought the CR would be annonced. About 1/3 (37%) thought DL.

THe full results in this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter