Next Trip To Disney: What Are You Most Excited To Do?

We rebooked for Aug 2021 at CBR because- Skyliner! I’m excited to try it. My fav mod has always been POR but excited about Skyliner, I think it will be a game changer. But fully intend to go over to POR for a meal, watch Bob Jackson’s show and take the boat to Disney Springs!

Also looking forward to walking down Main St! ROTR for first time, and yes, Dole Whip!
We love the skyliner. So much so, that we go for rides for fun when we're bored and don't even go to a Park, haha.

We are hoping to visit in 2022 for my fiftieth. My friend and I were talking last Friday, and I think we are going to book a vip tour for the big celebration. For the price of a meal out and a cruise for the fireworks, I’m almost at the cost for the vip tour. But I think the tour is more special. We will have to see which friends of mine can come.

Galaxy's Edge!! So excited! Also, staying at a premier resort on our Universal studios days. We have never done that. So happy to get express passes there.
Actually, also happy to be able to be more flexible since not having fast passes. It may be more relaxing even with lines.

I cannot wait to go back! We've only been to Magic Kingdom and Epcot so I'm excited to visit Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios next trip. I LOOOOVE Epcot and can't wait to have another margarita from the stand by the Mexico pavilion :) Also, I'm a ride wimp so I'm hoping to try and get over that and go on some rides I've refused in the past. We were planning a visit Jan of 2021 but will probably end up delaying for a year and going Jan 2022.

I'm looking forward to Happily Ever After, walking down Main Street, riding a Banshee, going on Safari, the Citizens of Hollywood, beating my DH on Toy Story Midway Mania, hopefully riding Ratatouille, Soarin about the world... and eating so many great meals... most of all, time with the ones I love, in the most magical place on Earth.
Can you tell, I'm missing our WDW trips?

So much! We usually go at least once a year, often twice, but haven’t been since 2018 (did get to Tokyo Disneyland last summer). We had a trip planned in April with two other families, and DS would have had 3 of his friends with him. We are looking forward to Galaxy’s Edge, NBA Experience, and mostly just being back!

Now that I'm back to living on the west coast (finally back in my hometown of Victoria), I will make my next Disney trip to DL. DL has always been by far my favourite over WDW anyways. I don't have any idea when that might be though. Could be a couple years from now at least. Many reasons to stay away from the US at this time. The first thing I do on every trip since my first visit in 1982 is ride the train all around the park. I love that. Then it is probably Space Mountain (far superior to WDW's version).

I'm always surprised how many rave about Dole whips. We had them here in Victoria in the mid-80s. I remember getting them at the Tillicum Mall at a stand where they sold malts and hot dogs. They were no big deal to me. The malts on the other hand - oh, how I miss chocolate malts like they used to sell at the Bay and the Drummer Boy Malt Shop.

ETA: I don't hate Dole Whips, I just fail to see the really big deal about them.

I'm always surprised how many rave about Dole whips. We had them here in Victoria in the mid-80s. I remember getting them at the Tillicum Mall at a stand where they sold malts and hot dogs. They were no big deal to me. The malts on the other hand - oh, how I miss chocolate malts like they used to sell at the Bay and the Drummer Boy Malt Shop.

ETA: I don't hate Dole Whips, I just fail to see the really big deal about them.
I don't like Dole Whips either ;) PS - Another BCer over here. Were in the Fraser Valley ;)

We really want to get back to WDW (we are from west coast Canada) but had wanted to combine with a cruise, and I don't see us crusing for a while so I would imagine our first trip back will be to DL, so in that case I can't wait to ride ROTR, good old Pirates, eat a dole whip in the Tiki room and just let ourselves be kids

I can't wait to just walk through the gates to main street (either at DL or WDW) and just take it all in. By the time we are able to go back I might be the one crying walking in :rotfl2:

Nothing. While we haven't seen Galaxy Edge yet, I am surprised to say that my desire to go back to WDW has decreased significantly lately. I'm even considering getting rid of my Canadian kid ticket (good until 2030) that I have left and not rush back before my youngest turns 10yo in 2022. Maybe the itch to travel will come back but for now, I'm not planning any trip which is unheard of if you ask DH. 8-)

Just reading through this thread is boosting my spirits. Sometimes it’s hard to remember that there will come a time where we can travel freely again. It’s so nice to be reminded that this isn’t permanent.
And no matter where we go and what we do, won’t we appreciate it so much more when we can travel again ? It will be awesome . :cloud9:

I'm excited for the Velocicoaster. Launching 70 mph in 2 seconds plus 4 inversions with only a lapbar

Finally make it to Toy Story & Galaxy's Edge. But really just be in the bubble again (whenever that may be again)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter