Nextel Cell Phones also Have Two-Way Radio Feature!!

I could be wrong, but I think this is more of a two way short messenging service i.e.: text, rather than an audio radio transmission. Like sending someone a PM here. Still could come in handy though, and no annoying loud squaks during a show. '-)

Always ;-)
Hunzi

NO actua;;y it is like a walkie talkie (sort of). The network support staf had them at an old job. You choose who you want to connect ot and buzz them and then they can press the button and talk back and then you can talk back and forth like walkie talkies one at a time.

But you have to be in a nextel coverage area (I believe), and I don't know if WDW is covered?

Mike

Yes, Nextel has a two way radio feature, but it only works in your home area. While the phone is nationwide, the 2 way radio feature is not. DH has one, and the 2 way radio feature does not work outside of home area and group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter