NFL - National Football League only

Hey there!! Would it be possible for me to get the BuccaneersCowboys.jpg image, except with the Cowboys and Redskins? And if at all possible, could the center say "House Divided, Hearts United" ? If not, that's totally okay! Just wanted to check. Thank you in advance! Have always loved your work, and it's so fun to get new things for each trip! :lovestruc

There is 8 of us in my family, and another little boy going with who I am also making a shirt for. We have a rule (albeit stupid haha) that everyone has to represent a different team. I am more than happy to provide a picture of all of us dressed in the shirts from prior years together if you'd like. I'm sorry what you've gone through, I'm sure it makes you leery of large requests.

I just couldn't imagine one family supporting so many teams. PB is down for maintenance but please know I am working to get you your requests asap!

Hi! Could I please get the following?

Titans2.jpg with "Parker" on one ear and "Curtis" on the other
Titans2.jpg (with a bow) with "Laney" on one ear and "Kelly" on the other
Titans3.jpg with "The Frizzells" on one ear and "Magic 2016" on the other

Also, if possible could I get Titans2.jpg with the Minnie bow?
I got slightly confused, are you personalizing? If so, I will be happy to get your our info. If not, no big deal. We are going on a cruise. My family is all huge Titans fans.

Thank you so much!!!

ETA: Personalization is added in bold. I'm so sorry some one stole your images. That is despicable! Thank you again!

Last edited:

Hi! I think your designs are great and will be such a great addition to our door. We are sailing in March, 2017. Would it be possible to have the following personalized for us:

Nicholas
NE-Patriots7.jpg

Manoj
NE-Patriots11

Lisa
Giants-5

Thank you for your generosity!
LM

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry about the Falcon loss..... I'm the Giants fan - my husband & son are the Pats fans. We've beaten them twice in the Super Bowl!

I can't seem to locate the password. I don't have a conversation from you.

Thank you for your designs and your generosity!
LM

Last edited by a moderator:
HI
We are HUGE patriots fans and will be going to disney next month.
Could you please send me some of your patriots designs for me to print off and make shirts?
Thanks.
Ashley

QUOTES REMOVED BY MODERATOR - Please NEVER quote again!

Received the password - THANK YOU - they look GREAT!!!

How may I see your designs? My husband is a huge Patriots fan.
Also, what do you mean when you say, NO QUOTES? Thank you.

My DISigns are all posted on the thread. Be sure you read post #1 for my rules and NEVER click the Quote or Reply features...

Hi I would to request 49ers mickey heads each with a different name on the ear Courtnay Glen and Gabriel
SF-49ers4.Jpeg

and this one with Courtnay
SF-49ers2.Jpeg

Thanks they are my husbands Favorite team

Last edited:
Hi! I've read the rules, however I can not find the JEP name when I click on it, i see the other names on the right. I just need the Eagles with Minnie Cheerleader - to say Donegans 2017 - I will re read again - I must be missing something. FYI - I love them all - thanks for your time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!