Nice News November 2018 Exercise Thread

My time has not been great the past 2 days. I hurt my back Tuesday walking. Yep totally my fault. While I was walking I was watching a TV show on my phone. I think I walked hunched over. Wednesday night was the worst. I had a hard time sleeping. They as the day went on yesterday it got better. I just feel a twinge every now and then today. So moral of the story Don't walk hunched over.

Adding 35 minutes for the 2 days

903/1350

Congratulations to PollyannaMom for turning Positive Pink and to me for turning Great Green! And adjusting for a team member who never reported back, the TEAM is at nearly 98% and is Radiant Red!

To wrap up the month, here's a nice story about a family's memorable experience at Hong Kong Disneyland, and here's a cute picture of some fierce Elsas. Finally, I'll mention that in searching out nice Disney stories, I discovered that author Kimberley Bouchard has a series of books dedicated to heartwarming stories arising from Disney. The first book is titled Positively Disney: Heartwarming Stories About Disney's Impact on People's Lives. I may have to look for it!

I'll be back on Sunday to round up any final minutes, so post 'em if you got 'em! Great job, everyone.

My time has not been great the past 2 days. I hurt my back Tuesday walking. Yep totally my fault. While I was walking I was watching a TV show on my phone. I think I walked hunched over. Wednesday night was the worst. I had a hard time sleeping. They as the day went on yesterday it got better. I just feel a twinge every now and then today. So moral of the story Don't walk hunched over.

Hope you're feeling better! Back pain is no joke.

Congratulations Elizabeth Smith for turning Great Green!

After Twilight Sparkle and Elizabeth Smith posted, we were a mere 22 minutes shy of Great Green as a team! And piglet1979 pushed us over! So everyone's every minute counted this month, as the adjusted team total reached Great Green with 3 minutes to spare. :thumbsup2

Great job, team! :grouphug:

:cool1: :banana:party::woohoo::Pinkbounc:goodvibes:bounce:

Thanks for joining me and for all the kind words about the "nice news" stories this month. See you in the December thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!