• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nice suitcase on sale

Heidi

Mouseketeer
Hi!!! Just an FYI. I am at WDW now (its raining so thats why I am online) and was just at Downtown Disney. I saw 2 girls get on the bus with large suitcases that were $130 and were on sale for $73.99. They were red and had wheels and alot of outside pockets. I belive they were hard sided also.

The only thing is the girls did not know what store they got them at. But they did not get them at the huge store, they knew that much.

I realy am going broke (humm, go figure. hehe) but if I find them I will let you know what exact store they were at.

Well, the family just walked in from the water park. :( I hate to say I was VERY much enjoying some time alone!!!! Oh well.

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter