Nichole's Wishes PJ 10/24/2011 ~ WP/ADH/SCP ** OUR WEDDING DAY ~ The Reception

I love all of the pics!!! The boys look like they were having so much fun and got such great pictures!! I can't wait to see the girls! :goodvibes

Is that a Garden Cottage I spy? When we were just in Disney in October I asked for a tour of one to see how big it really was so I could see if we'd have enough space to all get ready in there. The one they took me to was MUCH smaller than the one in your pics unless the photog is doing some magic tricks. haha The one I saw had a sectional couch as soon as you walked in and then the stairs, no other room and no balcony on the 2nd floor. I asked the CM about the ones with balconies and she said they were separate rooms. Lame! lol :rotfl: Anyway, it looks amazing for you!

more, more, more!! popcorn::

Nichole,

I have spent asll afternoon reading through your entire PJ and all I have to say is WOW!!!!

You are so talented and I love all of your DIY projects, I wish I was able to make things like you and I may even have a go now! I love your personalised wine bottles.

You and your wedding party all look so much fun and I am really glad you all had an amazing time. Love the groomsmen photos!!!

We have a similar plan to you for our wedding trip with rehearsal dinner at Ohanas, but I hadn't thought of inviting Randy. I may see if he is free as love the photos you guys had.

Our ceremony is also at 5pm at the WP so with our reception starting at 7pm it is too late to include a dessert party but you have just given me a great idea to do it for the rehearsal if we make our Ohana ADR 5pm instead of 9pm! Is the minimum at Sago Cay $500? Great idea to use their decoartions to save your budget too!

Look forward to reading more, and I love your "love laughter an dhappily ever after" theme throughout, we are using the smae but with the castle and fireworks where you had Tink!

Thanks for taking the time to share your magical day with us! xxx

Thanks! I think the minimum at Sago Cay is $500, unless it has gone up. I definitely would do the Welcome Party again if I had to do it all over again! I got out all of the "welcomes" and "thank you for coming" the night before so there was a lot less pressure to remember to say that during the reception!

Nichole!!

I LOVE THOSE BOY SHOTS!!! Like... seriously... I wish I could have had pictures like that with my boys.. and the underwear one is sooo classic... they would have totally done that!! LOVE THEM!!!!!:goodvibes

Your getting ready shots are so pretty!! My favorite picture is you writing your letter on the bed. What a special moment you can always look back on!! Not to mention I LOVE the Pluto with the rings!! :yay:

Keep em coming!!! :) Can't wait for the ceremony!!!

Thanks! I can't wait to open our letters in a few years :)

Your photos are beautiful! :)

Thanks so much!!

I love all of the pics!!! The boys look like they were having so much fun and got such great pictures!! I can't wait to see the girls! :goodvibes

Is that a Garden Cottage I spy? When we were just in Disney in October I asked for a tour of one to see how big it really was so I could see if we'd have enough space to all get ready in there. The one they took me to was MUCH smaller than the one in your pics unless the photog is doing some magic tricks. haha The one I saw had a sectional couch as soon as you walked in and then the stairs, no other room and no balcony on the 2nd floor. I asked the CM about the ones with balconies and she said they were separate rooms. Lame! lol :rotfl: Anyway, it looks amazing for you!

more, more, more!! popcorn::

Thanks!! And yes, it was a garden suite -- and it was huge! The two stories (and two bathrooms) was perfect for the girls getting ready. There a huge open bathroom with a garden spa, a separate little room with the shower and a king size bedroom upstairs with the balcony. I think I posted pics of just the room a few pages back.

Wow your pics are amazing. Your dress is gorgeous. Can't wait to read more. :)

Thanks so much!! More coming soon :)

We had so much fun with Randy taking the group shots around the Boardwalk! I am not one for too many "traditional" shots, but Randy managed to sneak a few in. I couldn't be more pleased with the way they turned out!

We started with photos on the staircase leading to the Boardwalk lobby from outside where the Garden Suites and quiet pool are.

1BoardwalkInn007.jpg
1BoardwalkInn009.jpg
1BoardwalkInn010.jpg
1BoardwalkInn021.jpg
1BoardwalkInn025.jpg

Then we moved inside and got some shots walking through the doors. I love the contrast in these!

1BoardwalkInn028.jpg
1BoardwalkInn030.jpg

We then went outside and took some from the balcony area before moving down to the Boardwalk.

2BoardwalkInn005.jpg
2BoardwalkInn006.jpg
2BoardwalkInn009.jpg
2BoardwalkInn017.jpg
2BoardwalkInn023.jpg

Randy got lots of great shots of us walking -- I love how natural they look!

1BoardwalkInn034.jpg
2BoardwalkInn027.jpg

Then we did some shots of me with each of my girls and with my mom.

2BoardwalkInn037.jpg
2BoardwalkInn038.jpg
2BoardwalkInn054.jpg

And more group shots.

1BoardwalkInn038.jpg
1BoardwalkInn040.jpg
2BoardwalkInn058.jpg
2BoardwalkInn063.jpg
2BoardwalkInn064.jpg

Then it was time from Randy to go take the group shots of the guys at the GF, so we went back to the room to freshen up and have a drink before the limo arrived.

3WaitingfortheLimo001.jpg

The guys were running late (of course!) so we waited in the lobby for a few minutes before the limo arrived. The girls finally notice my shoes there when I was sitting.

3WaitingfortheLimo009.jpg

Everyone tried to lift their feet up for a pic -- which was a lot harder than it sounded given the shape of the chair!

3WaitingfortheLimo019.jpg

Then we got into the limo and headed off to the GF for more photos. I have to admit, at this point my anxiety was pretty high!

4LimototheGrandFloridian004.jpg
4LimototheGrandFloridian003.jpg

Our driver was great! He made sure to say that he knew a quick way to the airport if I changed my mind. Everyone laughed, then right as we were approaching the Magic Kingdom gates, I told the girls to knock on the little divider thing and tell him to turn around, I could go through with it. The look on their faces was priceless! They actually thought I was serious!! We laughed and then they started signing "Going to the Chapel".

4LimototheGrandFloridian013.jpg

We arrived at the GF and everyone was there waiting for us! It was a little overwhelming, and honestly, everything from this point forward is a little blurry in my memory -- thankfully we had Stan there videoing it all!!! We had to wait in the limo until we got the okay that the guys were at the WP. My brothers and the flower girls stayed behind to take photos with us.

When we arrived Maxine was the first to greet me and then she started going over all the particulars of the rest of the day - I couldn't tell you what was said, but I think I did a lot of "okay" and nodding.

5ArrivingattheGrandFloridian010.jpg
5ArrivingattheGrandFloridian012.jpg
5ArrivingattheGrandFloridian015.jpg
5ArrivingattheGrandFloridian024.jpg

I remember Richard being there and being so absolutely kind to me! He was always there to hold my flowers/dress and make sure my dress always laid beautifully. I tried to remember to smile as much as I could since everyone's eyes were always on me, but I swear every time I stopped Randy captured it on film! There were enough good ones, that I could eliminate those without a problem, but seeing exactly how bad you look at time and the weird faces you make is a little funny.

We were running behind so we quickly moved inside to take some of the traditional pics. I am not a huge fan of these, but everyone has different opinions. I think sometimes the traditional photos look a little too forced.

6GrandFloridian001.jpg
6GrandFloridian005.jpg
6GrandFloridian007.jpg

We then moved outside and the fun started!

6GrandFloridian015.jpg
6GrandFloridian017.jpg
6GrandFloridian020.jpg

I like these outside "formal" pics so much better.

6GrandFloridian029.jpg
6GrandFloridian033.jpg
6GrandFloridian035.jpg
6GrandFloridian043.jpg
6GrandFloridian044.jpg

6GrandFloridian046.jpg
6GrandFloridian049.jpg

It was so bright outside, especially around the sand. I remembered this from our engagement pics, so I knew I had to get parasols for everyone. Really, they were a life saver!!

6GrandFloridian055.jpg
6GrandFloridian057.jpg
6GrandFloridian065.jpg
6GrandFloridian066.jpg

We took off our shoes and moved into the sand for some fun shots!

6GrandFloridian081.jpg
6GrandFloridian070.jpg
6GrandFloridian068.jpg
6GrandFloridian074.jpg
6GrandFloridian076.jpg
6GrandFloridian087.jpg
6GrandFloridian090.jpg
6GrandFloridian095.jpg
6GrandFloridian119.jpg

Richard was always near by -- too cute!!

6GrandFloridian083.jpg

We quickly learned that we are not as good at jumping as the guys! But the pics still turned out great!

6GrandFloridian107.jpg
6GrandFloridian109.jpg

Our first try on the stairs was not so good

6GrandFloridian112.jpg

So we moved up a step.

6GrandFloridian113.jpg
6GrandFloridian114.jpg
6GrandFloridian117.jpg

Then we got our shoes back on and took a few more shots.

6GrandFloridian134.jpg
6GrandFloridian136.jpg
6GrandFloridian146.jpg
6GrandFloridian153.jpg

We took some family shots. Me and the flower girls.

6GrandFloridian140.jpg

Me and my mom.

7FamilyPhotos003.jpg

And me and my brothers.

7FamilyPhotos009.jpg
7FamilyPhotos013.jpg

and then we were off to the WP!

6GrandFloridian154.jpg

Love all the pictures of you and your girls with the parasols! I love how all the red just pops in your photos.

We arrived at the WP and my mind was racing a million miles a minute. Maxine's assistants were giving us direction and I think I was completely lost. Then my brother grabbed my arm and led me down the path to the WP. I think I forgot to smile here, but I still love these shots. I don't know what I would have done without my brother right then.

9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion003.jpg
9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion007.jpg
9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion009.jpg
9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion013.jpg
9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion017.jpg
9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion019.jpg
9ArrivingattheWeddingPavilion023.jpg

We went into the Bridal room for a few minutes and then the ceremony started. We had a last minute change to the ceremony that my mom made. But I don't think I really met Rev. Jack before the ceremony. Once we got to the Bridal room I asked everyone to leave for a minute so I could try to get myself together. It was the few seconds I needed to just breath for a minute before becoming the center of attention again.

More on that next!

your pictures are so amazing! congrats!

where did you buy the parasols? i love that design, but i have not seen it anywhere else!

Oh my gosh, Nichole these pictures are fabulous! I loved seeing the ones on the Boardwalk. I still can't believe I didn't get the chance to spy on you that day, haha. Keep the updates coming sweetie!

Beautiful photos Nichole, I love the ones in black and white with just the coloured bouquets.

You look stunning!

The parasols made for some great shots too :)

Look forward to reading more

WOW! You look STUNNING!!!! I love all the pics, your dress is so beautiful!!!

I cannot wait to see more pictures!

OMG! Your pictures are wonderful! Congrats!
I saw them first on Randy Chapman's site and thought your parasols were cute. Seeing them here, they look amazing. I love the star design. Where did you get them?

Love all the pictures of you and your girls with the parasols! I love how all the red just pops in your photos.

Thanks so much!! At first I didn't intend to use the parasols in so many photos, but then we started having a lot of fun with them -- and they were so helpful at keeping the sun out of out faces :)

your pictures are so amazing! congrats!

where did you buy the parasols? i love that design, but i have not seen it anywhere else!

Thanks! I ordered them from asianimportstore.com. I am pretty sure they were only $5 a piece!!

Oh my gosh, Nichole these pictures are fabulous! I loved seeing the ones on the Boardwalk. I still can't believe I didn't get the chance to spy on you that day, haha. Keep the updates coming sweetie!

Thanks so much!! I had real intentions to find you, but the day completely got away from me!

Beautiful photos Nichole, I love the ones in black and white with just the coloured bouquets.

You look stunning!

The parasols made for some great shots too :)

Look forward to reading more

Thanks! More coming soon!

WOW! You look STUNNING!!!! I love all the pics, your dress is so beautiful!!!

I cannot wait to see more pictures!

Thanks so much!! I really felt like a princess :cloud9:

OMG! Your pictures are wonderful! Congrats!
I saw them first on Randy Chapman's site and thought your parasols were cute. Seeing them here, they look amazing. I love the star design. Where did you get them?

Thanks! I ordered the parasols from asianimportstore.com.

Your pics look fabulous!

Thanks so much!!

I have not commented yet and I just wanted to say how beautiful you look and your dress is fantastic it has a great look to it. The parasols were a great idea they add some pop to the pictures. I am glad you took a moment for yourself I have a feeling I will need to do that as well.

I am loving your report so far.

Teresa

I have not commented yet and I just wanted to say how beautiful you look and your dress is fantastic it has a great look to it. The parasols were a great idea they add some pop to the pictures. I am glad you took a moment for yourself I have a feeling I will need to do that as well.

I am loving your report so far.

Teresa

Thank you! It is so easy to get caught up in the day! It was the only chance I had to take a minute for myself and try to take it all in.

Well I have finally made it to the ceremony! Our ceremony was at 5 PM, so by the time I made it this far in the day everything was starting to become a big blur! While I took a minute for myself before the ceremony, Randy went into the WP and got a few pics of the decorations.

2WeddingPavilionDecorations002.jpg
2WeddingPavilionDecorations005.jpg
2WeddingPavilionDecorations009.jpg
2WeddingPavilionDecorations011.jpg
2WeddingPavilionDecorations014.jpg
2WeddingPavilionDecorations016.jpg
2WeddingPavilionDecorations018.jpg

I was so pleased with the way everything looked!

Maxine's assistant came in to give me an approximate timeline -- the girls need to be ready in x minutes, ... and you in z minutes. Which was nice, but I had absolutely no concept of time at this point. I am not sure if I was nervous or just having a hard time taking it all in. I wanted to slow time down a little, but you know how that goes.

Before I knew it there were starting the processional. At this time, I had not seen the WP and as much as they tried to keep me "informed" I really had no clue what was going on. I was just following directions.

I think the best way to describe the ceremony is to insert the actual ceremony script in with the photos.

PROCESSIONAL

- Doors open

[Music: Cannon in D Major (#24)]

- family members:

3Ceremony001.jpg
3Ceremony004.jpg
3Ceremony007.jpg
3Ceremony012.jpg

- Doors close & mothers light family candles

[Music: Rondeau Theme (#23)]

3Ceremony018.jpg

- Once mothers seated, doors open for wedding party

[Music: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (#19)]

3Ceremony025.jpg
3Ceremony028.jpg
3Ceremony036.jpg
3Ceremony038.jpg
3Ceremony046.jpg
3Ceremony052.jpg
3Ceremony058.jpg

- Doors close

[Music: Sound of Music Wedding Processional (#31)]

3Ceremony068.jpg
3Ceremony072.jpg
3Ceremony073.jpg

While the doors were open, I walked from the bride's room to the doors. I of course had to take a second before I had them open the doors. What felt like a second to me, I guess seemed like 5 minutes to everyone in the WP. Oh well, DH knew I wasn't running away, but I guess some people had their doubts about that :)

– doors open

3Ceremony074.jpg
3Ceremony077.jpg
3Ceremony085.jpg
3Ceremony090.jpg
3Ceremony092.jpg

When the doors first opened, I don't know what I was thinking. I am pretty sure it was something like "don't trip" -- hence the photos of me looking at my feet! Then I was struck by the beauty of the WP and seeing my vision of it come together. I am pretty sure I spent half of the trip down the aisle looking at everything. About half way through I caught eyes with DH and then I finally smiled. I no longer felt so overwhelmed by it all. There was a sense of comfort that came over me and I just relaxed.

4Ceremony-WelcomePrayer003.jpg
4Ceremony-WelcomePrayer015.jpg
4Ceremony-WelcomePrayer018.jpg

WELCOME

[All seated]

We are gathered here today to share one of the happiest moments in the lives of Nichole and Dustin, as they are about to become husband and wife. They are delighted you have chosen to share this very special time in their lives.

4Ceremony-WelcomePrayer026.jpg

PRAYER

True marriage is more than joining the bond of marriage of two persons. It is the uniting of two souls already attuned to one another. We are here to observe the beginning of a new relationship between Nichole and Dustin, these two friends who are already one in spirit. Let us pray.

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be present in a surrounding . . . where dreams come true . . . Where couples unite in marriage and where others become closer friends . . . and, where others fall in love all over again. Thank you for Nichole and Dustin as they begin their journey through life together. Please walk with them each step of the way . . . and give them the faith, and the wisdom, to face whatever the future may hold . . . In your name we pray, Amen.

And so, we have gathered in the presence of God, family and friends to share with Nichole and Dustin a relationship, which embodies all the warm and precious values, which grow out of human companionship and love. My dear friends enter it reverently, discreetly, joyfully and with the approval of God.

READING: I CORINTHIANS 13

If marriage is to last a lifetime, it must be built upon love. In the 13th Chapter of I Corinthians, the Apostle Paul gives a beautiful description of the type of love it takes to build a happy home.

I may be able to speak the language of men, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; Love is not ill mannered or selfish, love is not happy with evil, but is happy with truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope and patience never fails. Love is eternal ... meanwhile, these three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love: and the greatest of these is Love.

5Ceremony-Reading003.jpg
5Ceremony-Reading004.jpg

CHARGE

You, Dustin, and you, Nichole, have come to this hour signifying your desire to be united in marriage. You are to enter this relationship with mutual love: a mutual love for each other and a mutual love for God. It is therefore a decision, which is not to be entered into lightly but rather undertaken with great consideration, prayer and respect for both the other person and oneself.

Marriage symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives, yet this marriage must not diminish but enhance each partner.

Deep knowledge of each other is not something that can be achieved in a specific time period. This wonderful knowledge of another person grows out of really caring for the other so much that the one wants to understand as completely as possible what the other is feeling.

DECLARATION OF INTENT

Do you, Dustin, knowing of this woman’s love for you and returning it, realizing her strengths and learning from them, recognizing her weaknesses and accepting them, take Nichole, to be your lawfully wedded wife?

I do

Do you, Nichole, knowing of this man’s love for you and returning it, realizing his strengths and learning from them, recognizing his weaknesses and accepting them, take Dustin, to be your lawfully wedded husband?

I do

6Ceremony-IDos003.jpg

VOWS

You are now taking into your care and keeping the happiness of the one person in all the world whom you love best. You are adding to your life not only the affection of each other, but also the companionship and blessing of a deep trust as well. You are agreeing to share strength, responsibilities, and love.

Nichole and Dustin, I ask you now to face each other and join hands.

Dustin, please repeat after me:

"All that I am and all that I have, / All that I've been and all that I shall be, / I share with you from this day forward. / I promise to love you / and stand beside you, / in the only way I know how, / completely and for eternity."

Nichole, please repeat after me:

"All that I am and all that I have, / All that I've been and all that I shall be, / I share with you from this day forward. / I promise to love you / and stand beside you, / in the only way I know how, / completely and for eternity."

7Ceremony-Vows010.jpg

DH forgot the second line of his vows, which made me laugh (and everyone else). Every time he was asked to repeat something I could see him try to remember what he was suppose to say. So cute! It made me smile each time.

7Ceremony-Vows004.jpg

RING EXCHANGE

May I have the rings, please?

Right here the BM dropped the rings and everyone laughed. This is probably one of the best moments of the ceremony that we will always remember.

8Ceremony-Rings001.jpg

I hold in my hands beautiful rings . . . made of precious metal representing two precious lives who stand before me. These rings have no beginning, no end . . . a circle of life and a circle of love. God bless these rings. May they be given, may they be received to remind you of the vows you have made this day.

Dustin, will you place this ring on Nichole's finger, and repeat after me:

"With this ring, I thee wed, / and offer a symbol of all that we will share / our hopes, our dreams, and our love."

8Ceremony-Rings002.jpg

Nichole, will you place this ring on Dustin's finger, and repeat after me:

"With this ring, I thee wed, / and offer a symbol of all that we will share / our hopes, our dreams, and our love."

8Ceremony-Rings005.jpg

May you always need one another, not so much to fill the emptiness as to help each other know your fullness. May you succeed in all important ways with each other, and not fail in the little graces. Find things to praise, often say, "I love you"; and take no notice of small faults. May you have happiness, and may you find it in making one another happy. May you have love, and may you find it in loving one another.

UNITY CANDLE

As love is symbolized by light, may the light of this candle remind us of the estate of unity you are now entering. May the lighting of the candle by you together, serve as a witness that your lives are no longer parallel, but are now one. May the blessing of light, be with you always, light without and light within. May the sun shine upon you and warm your heart until it glows like a great fire so that others may feel the warmth of your love for one another.

[Music: Candle on Water (#32)]

8Ceremony-UnityCandle004.jpg
8Ceremony-UnityCandle009.jpg

PRAYER

Let us pray.

Eternal God, without your grace no promise is sure. Strengthen Nichole and Dustin with patience, kindness, gentleness, and all the other gifts you so abundantly impart, that they may fulfill the vows they have made this day. Keep them faithful to each other and to you. Fill them by your word and serve you all of their days. Amen.

9Ceremony-Prayer012.jpg

PRONOUNCEMENT OF MARRIAGE

Nichole and Dustin, may your marriage bring you all of the exquisite excitement a marriage should bring. And may life grant you patience, tolerance and understanding.

Nichole and Dustin, you have pledged your lives and souls to one another in our presence; therefore, by the authority vested in me by the State of Florida, I pronounce you husband and wife.

Dustin, you may now kiss your beautiful bride.

91Ceremony-Kiss001.jpg
91Ceremony-Kiss007.jpg

INTRODUCTION OF THE NEWLYWEDS

Ladies and Gentlemen, with the greatest pleasure, I present to you for the first time as husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Dustin Engle.

91Ceremony-ManWife004.jpg
91Ceremony-ManWife005.jpg
91Ceremony-ManWife010.jpg

RECESSIONAL

[Music: Disney Medley (#38)]

92Ceremony004.jpg
92Ceremony006.jpg
92Ceremony015.jpg
92Ceremony019.jpg
92Ceremony020.jpg
92Ceremony022.jpg
92Ceremony025.jpg
92Ceremony027.jpg
92Ceremony030.jpg
92Ceremony034.jpg
92Ceremony036.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter