Nick Cordero has passed away

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I had been following along with what he had been going through and praying he would make. Way too young. I hate this virus.

So sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how heartbroken his wife is.

So sad. One thing we never hear about is how many people lost a limb from corono. He’s famous is why we heard about him getting a limb cut off. How many more people out there that lost a limb from corono.

This really has broken my heart tonight. I am broken hearted for his wife and child.

I had never heard of him or his wife before, but I kept seeing posts on fb about him. I have been hoping and praying for him to recover, he became like a beacon of hope. Kind of like, everyone was cheering him on and he kept beating each set back, and his wife seemed so positive and brave through it all and was his cheerleader. This news is very heartbreaking.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone fight so hard to survive... or go through as much.

It’s heartbreaking that as hard as he fought, Covid won. This death a clear reminder that this is not just a disease that targets the elderly. Nick Cordero was 41 years old and otherwise healthy when he caught the disease.

Rest In Peace.. heaven knows You’ve earned the rest.

I had not heard of him prior to his hospitalization, but I’ve been following along since then, like many others, and I just feel so very sad about it.
RIP Nick.

Reading this article was heartbreaking and scary at the same time. https://people.com/theater/nick-cor...EtL_1M18NnDPe3DQxTVsJ-WDzK-F-q51alTjXwSBYtzfg

Specifically this. I can't imagine having a loved one go through this:
In June, after 79 days of not being able to visit Cordero in the hospital due to coronavirus safety guidelines and visitor restrictions, Kloots was finally able to visit her husband at the L.A. hospital and shared a photo of them holdings hands at his bedside. That same month, Kloots told fans that although Cordero was unable to move or talk. "He can’t talk because of the ventilator and he can’t move because he’s so weak," she said. "But he’s awake and he’s in there. He can answer questions with yes or no with his eyes."

Take precautions people. This isn't the flu.

It is sad, but after all he's been through I cannot imagine his quality of life had he survived.

This. TBH, the thought crossed my mind a few times that keeping him alive via all these artificial and intensively invasive procedures was somewhat cruel. I mean, I really hope he had a medical directive that stated that he wanted ALL possible interventions done and that this wasn't a case of his family refusing to let him go in peace. I mean, 90 days in the ICU, and from the sounds of it, 90 days of absolute misery. I wouldn't want to go through all that. It's a sad story, but I hope he didn't suffer through it all.

I read that had he lived he would have needed a double lung transplant due to the virus having destroyed his lungs so badly.

So very sad.

Yes Dan, for me it was when I read that last article, I almost thought to myself, how much more can this poor young man go through. God bless him, he has earned his rest (as someone stated). I keep Thinking of how fortunate we are that my husband did not get nearly as sick. But let me tell you, we are a few months down the line, and he still weakens easily, the lung pain in the back seems to have gone, but he has many daily things he finds himself still struggling with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter