Lens Thermoses and Mugs

24-70 coffee mug. If you cannot afford the lens at least you can get a cool cup of coffee

there is a canon 70-200 big white lens coffee cup on ebay LOL

I'm ordering one today. I have wanted one of these so bad and couldn't bring myself to buy the Canon one. This is the happiest day...

Awhile back someone here posted a picture of a telephoto lens (Canon) that was a travel mug.I just got an e-mail this afternoon from Nikonians.org they have a 24-70mm f2.8 G ED telephoto lens travel mug for sale :banana: . Price is 24.99 + shipping.Go check it out the way they package and ship it.It's pretty cool looking.

I bought it a couple weeks agao and it is sweet! I've been meaning to post a picture of it here. The only drawback is there is no sipper hole in the lid. You have to take the whole lid off to get a drink. Not a great design for the car.

Like a lemming to the cliff I ordered this must have accessory...

Does that make me a geek?
I think so! :rolleyes1

Christmas is right around the corner and I am desperate to avoid the dish towels and decorations gifts my family defaults to when they are out of ideas. This of course is presupposing they ever had an idea in the first place!

Marlton Mom wants consumer electronics! Give me lenses or give me gift cards to B and H!

I'll stop now.
P.S. Hint Hint family!

DealCatcher has a coupon code that brings the Canon version of this mug down to $16.36.

item-9457-1-250.jpg

http://www.dealcatcher.com/flowers-gifts/canon-24-105-mm-lens-coffee-cup-mug

Bought one of these a couple of months ago and thought I'd take it to my photo club meeting. Pulled it out to show the President of the club and before I could explain what it was, it slipped from my hands and fell on the floor. If you could have seen the horror in her eyes! :lmao: She thought it was a real lens that I had just dropped -- something that would probably have cost a few grand if it were real.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter