Nine Dragons-2 thumbs up!

hogie1

Leave no one behind...
We were in WDW for Christmas, and while it was a not so great trip, one of our highlights was a very nice Christmas Eve dinner at Nine Dragons in China. In all my years of Disney trips, I had never been. Well, we were pleasantly surprised to have our best meal there! We had reservations but were running late, they were so kind and still fit us in. I don't think we waited more than 15 mins to be seated. The restaurant was bright, clean, and colorful with added Christmas decor, but not over done. We have older kids but they can still be very picky. They all really loved their food! We ordered chicken pot stickers & vegetable spring rolls for appetizers (the kids really liked these), and our entrees were honey sesame chicken, salt & pepper shrimp, and spicy honey crispy chicken (recommended by the waiter). We all got vegetable fried rice with our plates. I gotta say, this was some of the best tasting Chinese food! Very light and fresh, and quite flavorful. I imagine it may have been Americanized, but it was not what you would order on a regular Friday nite from down the street. The place was hopping, but not wicked loud. Everyone appeared to be quite happy and enjoying their meals with their families. I'd highly recommend Nine Dragons, we were all very satisfied.

Attachments

• tempImageJCbMDt.png
    tempImageJCbMDt.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 32
  • tempImage9wJkCg.png
    tempImage9wJkCg.png
    793.3 KB · Views: 37
  • tempImagepDZgJ0.png
    tempImagepDZgJ0.png
    639.5 KB · Views: 38
  • tempImagepyuxdq.png
    tempImagepyuxdq.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 36
  • tempImagenMidK2.png
    tempImagenMidK2.png
    687.9 KB · Views: 34
  • tempImageFHaGKH.png
    tempImageFHaGKH.png
    628.5 KB · Views: 28
  • tempImageb8ENZp.png
    tempImageb8ENZp.png
    670.5 KB · Views: 26
Love to hear a good review of this place! Have been so eager to try Nine Dragons for so long... maybe I can get my family to jump on the Nine Dragons Hype Train for our May trip. Great review!

There are so many really nice restaurants in World Showcase, and Nine Dragons is one we never hesitate to make an ADR. It's a beautiful restaurant, with some very nice options, and the service has always been remarkable.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! We've had some enjoyable meal experiences at Nine Dragons as well and consider it an overlooked gem. 🥳

We had a great meal here as well in early December. It was only 25% full too, which is too bad. I'm guessing that the momentum of many mediocre reviews in the past still carry on.

Agreed - had a wonderful meal there in June with a very large group of us (10 people). They were super accommodating, wonderful service and food was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter