Official Avengers 2017

With the guardians of the galaxy trailer released yesterday I'm a bit bummed that baby groot isn't on a medal. He's so cute!! :P

Yeah, too many movies for them to promote this year from Thor, Spiderman and Guardians.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised that the 5K wasn't themed to Guardians and left Spiderman with the Kids races since he has such a big following with the cartoons. I would have thought that would have been stupid-simple theming.

I have to say - I love Baby Groot!!!!!!

Disney employees have told my friend before that Avengers is actually the hardest one to sell.

As a participant, I can believe that. Although the course is good and the theme is abundant, it seems the corrals are more and more sparse each year.

I love the November race. It's the best so cal weather and the course isn't crowded. I set my 10k PR at avengers!
Agree with Courtney Beth. I ran all three races at Avengers last year and it was great. And the Christmas decorations were beautiful in the parks. By the time we left, Tuesday after the races, GC had its big tree and gingerbread house up. Also it was not as crowded as most Disney races. I did well in my age group, (I think 4th in the one-foot-in-the-grave age group), and I am over a 10:00 miler so the competition was not all that fast. It was soooooo much fun!

I'm still waiting on my race reg to appear through Kellsie's Hope. I guess the charities get the entries later???

I've reached out to them and they said to just wait -- which is so hard! I want to be in officially!!

I signed on just so I could participate in this thread. I'm signed up for the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge in November. This will be my first runDisney event, and first half-marathon. (I was registered for the Dr Strange 10k in 2016, but had to miss it.)

My husband and I took our daughter to Disneyland in 2013 for her fourth birthday. Coincidentally, that turned out to be during the Tinkerbell Half weekend (just before they moved it to Mother's Day). We honestly didn't think we'd be back at DL so soon, but I started running a few years ago and I'm a sucker for the theme, so here we go.

Someone made another thread. I thought this was the thread but wasn't sure. I just follow the leader... the leader... and that song is still stuck in my head from Tink.

Someone made another thread. I thought this was the thread but wasn't sure. I just follow the leader... the leader... and that song is still stuck in my head from Tink.
oh gosh I just posted over there and didn't realize this one was still going too. I'll just wander around lost until we figure this out (and will now be singing this song again thanks to you lol)

If OP just changed the title of this one it could keep going I'd think. As it is it kind of looks like it's just looking for one even though it became the one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!