No Early Booking Discount???

Diskidatheart

DIS Veteran
I just went on to Adventure By Disney's website and noticed that the price listed for the Viva Italia trip (adults only May 2, 2010 to May 10, 2010) has increased almost $200 per person from the price that I booked it over 1 month ago. It seems like even though there isn't an EBD actually listed, there was a discount for booking early. I'm certainly glad I didn't wait to book. I was wondering if this increase in price has occurred for any other trips that families have already booked.

I just went on to Adventure By Disney's website and noticed that the price listed for the Viva Italia trip (adults only May 2, 2010 to May 10, 2010) has increased almost $200 per person from the price that I booked it over 1 month ago. It seems like even though there isn't an EBD actually listed, there was a discount for booking early. I'm certainly glad I didn't wait to book. I was wondering if this increase in price has occurred for any other trips that families have already booked.

When the new ABD itineraries were announced in August this was mentioned as well as if you look at each trip there is a price range listed, apparently the trips are set up in tiers and each tier has a different price depending on when you book and once a tier is gone the trip goes to a different price.

Just checked the Alaska trip we booked.still the same price.Did notice that their is a wait list for 3 trips?

When the new ABD itineraries were announced in August this was mentioned as well as if you look at each trip there is a price range listed, apparently the trips are set up in tiers and each tier has a different price depending on when you book and once a tier is gone the trip goes to a different price.
They had that same thing (price range) last year, but didn't seem to "use" it as much. But they ALSO had the EBD.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter