No gaiters only a mask with loops or ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually just went through I dont see anyone saying that anywhere in this thread.

I was the one who started the thread and it has exploded. I went to cast preview yesterday and saw ONE gaiter with ears cut out...ONE. Please stop arguing about gaiters and just wear a mask. CM's wear them, why can't guests do the same and not complain. It is miserable in the heat and rain wearing a mask, but everyone (CM's and guests) are in the same situation...just wear a mask...PLEASE and stop complaining.

I was the one who started the thread and it has exploded. I went to cast preview yesterday and saw ONE gaiter with ears cut out...ONE. Please stop arguing about gaiters and just wear a mask. CM's wear them, why can't guests do the same and not complain. It is miserable in the heat and rain wearing a mask, but everyone (CM's and guests) are in the same situation...just wear a mask...PLEASE and stop complaining.

Cause this is 'Merica and we like to debate and discuss things that affect us. Nothing wrong with having the discussion and hashing out the pros and cons of Disney's decisions and our opinions on such things. Isn't that kinda of the point of online discussion boards? As long as everyone is courteous of others' views I see nothing wrong with people sharing their opinions. There are a TON of decisions WDW has made lately I'm not a fan of, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna try and make an example of my displeasure and create a scene at WDW to prove a point. So my outlet is to share my disagreement here as I feel others do as well. Even 5 year olds ask "Why?" when told to do something, it's human nature to question things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter