No good upgraded magic bands available, why?

I finally got mine this morning after who knows how many attempts...why am I fighting the urge to go see what's available now? It's like Disney has conditioned me to spend any free moments on their website. Oh, well, I suppose I'll get to put my Disney stalking skills to use again very soon when I start trying to modify FPs.
Exactly! It’s become a part of my daily routine. I need to replace the activity. Hard-to-get dining reservations? Lol

I finally got mine this morning after who knows how many attempts...why am I fighting the urge to go see what's available now? It's like Disney has conditioned me to spend any free moments on their website. Oh, well, I suppose I'll get to put my Disney stalking skills to use again very soon when I start trying to modify FPs.
😂😂😂😂. I feel you.

I got 2 this morning. Have to get a group of 3 for a separate reservation. I’m holding out for the Galaxy edge ones for teens. So now I’m a partial stalker who didn’t have to quit cold turkey. 😂

I’m so glad you had success. It was a bit invigorating no? Like I wanted to call people. So I just keep coming here to the people who know, and share, my personal suffering. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter