No hours update this Friday??

jemtx

DIS Veteran
They didn’t release the usual Friday schedule update. No extension of holiday hours and no boiler plate hours for the next week?!? :(

No, but they did drop a week of CM blockout dates so my daughter was able to get park passes to spend a couple days with us! They must be getting more booked up for November, because prior to our travel week of Nov. 8 only HS was blocked out. On the 8th the only park she can go to is AK. The rest of the days just EP and AK. They also released some later dining times at EP, so I got an 8pm Biergarten on Monday.

I was checking the park hours a couple hours ago and they changed. Jan 3-9 has been added. They only had up to Jan 2 when I checked the other day.
Awesome thanks! Christmas week and everything from 12/20-12/30 got a big extension. They expanded morning & evening hours. 😁

Awesome thanks! Christmas week and everything from 12/20-12/30 got a big extension. They expanded morning & evening hours. 😁

Yes!! 👍 I saw this when I couldn't sleep at 3am this morning 🙃. I'm very happy for the longer hours, but will mean some pretty early mornings, especially with AK opening at 7am.

I was able to book Oga’s after 7pm the other day the week of December 7th. I’d anticipate hours extending that week but surprised it hasn’t yet. Has anyone seen reservations pop up after opening and not have park hours extended?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!