No more delivery

While I liked arriving in December with a Stroller already there, I get it. We were at POR with a slew of strollers in the front. It did not look the best, and there does seem to be liability for Disney. I’m sure the amount of deliveries has grown substantially in the past few years - I was shocked!

I will just rent from the preferred vendor or be prepared to meet them. In the grand scheme of things, the big problem I see with this change like others is the folks on DME who wheelchair through the airport but cannot maneuver at the hotel. They will need some manual wheelchairs or ECVon standby, a la Walmart.

While I liked arriving in December with a Stroller already there, I get it. We were at POR with a slew of strollers in the front. It did not look the best, and there does seem to be liability for Disney. I’m sure the amount of deliveries has grown substantially in the past few years - I was shocked!

I will just rent from the preferred vendor or be prepared to meet them. In the grand scheme of things, the big problem I see with this change like others is the folks on DME who wheelchair through the airport but cannot maneuver at the hotel. They will need some manual wheelchairs or ECVon standby, a la Walmart.
Yes, but if you need a wheelchair to make it through the airport, it would likely be best to travel with your own manual wheelchair that you gate check, and have available for use your entire trip. Manual wheelchairs are pretty easy to travel with, and if you have mobility issues that prevent you from comfortably waiting for an ECV without some type of mobility device, it really is best to bring something with you, even if you have an ECV rental. That way you'll have something in case of an emergency if you have to evac your room in a hurry, without trying to maneuver an ECV.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter