No more solo Disney trips, I am dropping Disney World.

Let's just say it is not something that is Disney friendly. As the poster above me said, you will need to look up the term furries to get the idea.
I think that it is becoming more Disney friendly just look at Zootopia it's basically screaming furry friendly. They took over Disney man lol.

I think that it is becoming more Disney friendly just look at Zootopia it's basically screaming furry friendly. They took over Disney man lol.

I was trying to explain it without being overly adult in the description.

Literally all I am going to say here is that not all things "furry" are inherently "adult" despite what has been implied in this thread; many aspects of the fandom are indeed "Disney-friendly" and holding up Zootopia as an example isn't actually off base.

Literally all I am going to say here is that not all things "furry" are inherently "adult" despite what has been implied in this thread; many aspects of the fandom are indeed "Disney-friendly" and holding up Zootopia as an example isn't actually off base.

Wasn't aware.

So you agree the furries took over Disney? I guess Universal ain't far behind.lol SeaWorld and Busch Gardens have no characters except Sesame Street unless you want to count that too lol

Now that I don't have a solid description of what Furry Friendly is, but, instead how it is implied, I really don't give a rats behind about it anymore. I grew up a long time ago. I left my pre-pubesent giggle behind about 51 years ago.

So you agree the furries took over Disney? I guess Universal ain't far behind.lol SeaWorld and Busch Gardens have no characters except Sesame Street unless you want to count that too lol

I mean, I could talk about how Disney actually was one of the big instigators of furrydom over the last several decades by introducing countless children to movies and shows starring various anthropomorphic animals, and how it's actually really interesting how in some ways these things have become mainstream while also remaining "other" and taboo (thanks in no small part to non-participants' reliable fixation on the more lurid aspects of the fandom), but somehow I get the feeling that you're not actually interested in talking about pop culture studies. I'm also not actually sure what point you're trying to make here.

Now that I don't have a solid description of what Furry Friendly is, but, instead how it is implied, I really don't give a rats behind about it anymore. I grew up a long time ago. I left my pre-pubesent giggle behind about 51 years ago.

You do realize there's a wikipedia page...? Or you could get your info from people tittering about it on a message board, I guess.

I mean, I could talk about how Disney actually was one of the big instigators of furrydom over the last several decades by introducing countless children to movies and shows starring various anthropomorphic animals, and how it's actually really interesting how in some ways these things have become mainstream while also remaining "other" and taboo (thanks in no small part to non-participants' reliable fixation on the more lurid aspects of the fandom), but somehow I get the feeling that you're not actually interested in talking about pop culture studies. I'm also not actually sure what point you're trying to make here.

You do realize there's a wikipedia page...? Or you could get your info from people tittering about it on a message board, I guess.
Yup, and I am also aware that anybody with a computer can file and alter the information on Wikipedia, so therefore I don't use it for anything I really want to know. Nor do I care enough about this type of drivel to spend the time looking. If no one had answered at all, I would have continued to work my way through life.

If you go back I believe all I said was I didn't know what it was. Now that I do, kinda know, you are correct, like I said, I don't give a rats behind about it. It all seems childish to me, but, then again I am older then dirt so everything seems childish to me. As far as I am concerned the current Pop Culture is as screwed up as it was when I was young.

BTW.. No point, just opinion.

*pats on the shoulder* The furries can't take Frozen away :-) I mean really, does a snowman count as a furry? lol You can't do much with a snowman and Seven wouldn't even be considered a furry soooo:rolleyes2 I'm getting nowhere with this...

Yup, and I am also aware that anybody with a computer can file and alter the information on Wikipedia, so therefore I don't use it for anything I really want to know. Nor do I care enough about this type of drivel to spend the time looking. If no one had answered at all, I would have continued to work my way through life.

If you go back I believe all I said was I didn't know what it was. Now that I do, kinda know, you are correct, like I said, I don't give a rats behind about it. It all seems childish to me, but, then again I am older then dirt so everything seems childish to me. As far as I am concerned the current Pop Culture is as screwed up as it was when I was young.

BTW.. No point, just opinion.
Just let it go :p

Just let it go :p
For the record... I did "let it go". Someone else decided to point out my stupidity and point me, to all places, Wikipedia so that I could be a well rounded intellectual. Fear not.. the topic is dead to me and it appears to most others as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter