No passholder discounts

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
i tried to get passholder discount for our 9 night stay in December in a cabin. Nothing available. Now the stalking begins!

Very few discounts of any kind any more, EpcotQueen.

I think there was a Florida resident one in the last 12 months. And there is a general public one annually for mid-August to end of September that is hard to get but it's been out there.

Discounts for Fort campsites are rare things these days.

Bama Ed

EpcotQueen - have you received pass holder discounts for more popular times, such as December?
Please keep us posted. I will be watching with interest.

I've gotten the discounts in years past for the cabins. Hoping to get again. I am persistent!

Oops - I noticed you asked about cabin discounts and I had answered regarding campsite discounts.

"One of these things is not like the other..."

My bad. :crazy:

I know cabins are usually associated with general public room only offers that come out more often than not so I hope there are some AP-only opportunities as well.

Bama Ed

I've gotten the discounts in years past for the cabins. Hoping to get again. I am persistent!

1) Keep trying.
2) If there re cancellations that don't get taken, they might let you have an AP discount.
3) But, do not plan upon this.
4) We are so busy any more, that Fort discounts are few and far between (except for CM 40% to 60% discounts).

I tried again. I originally booked for an accessible cabin so we could drive our ECV right in but last week changed to the non-accessible since we have a plan B. Whenever I tr to check for PH rates all I see are accessible options that are not available. Disney's database shows us with the non-accessible. Spoke with internet help. He said, if I can book a new ressie with PH then to grab it that way and transfer the paid off monies from the old to the new. He said dining ressies on the old would not be a problem. Is he right?????

Oops - I noticed you asked about cabin discounts and I had answered regarding campsite discounts.

"One of these things is not like the other..."

My bad. :crazy:

I know cabins are usually associated with general public room only offers that come out more often than not so I hope there are some AP-only opportunities as well.

Bama Ed

Joining the "my bad" group.
I thought it was in reference to campsites too. Whole different ball game.

I tried again. I originally booked for an accessible cabin so we could drive our ECV right in but last week changed to the non-accessible since we have a plan B. Whenever I tr to check for PH rates all I see are accessible options that are not available. Disney's database shows us with the non-accessible. Spoke with internet help. He said, if I can book a new ressie with PH then to grab it that way and transfer the paid off monies from the old to the new. He said dining ressies on the old would not be a problem. Is he right?????

Your dining reservations are not even connected to your room reservation. The only connection is to making your ADRs for your whole stay on the first day you hit 180 days. So, if you are past the 180 day mark for the last day of your onsite stay, then you could even cancel your on site stay all together and stay off site and it would not change your dining ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!