No peppermint Oreos this year?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
I haven’t seen any Peppermint Oreos out this year. Even our grocery store Wegmans isn’t doing their version either. I only have seen Apple pie and Hot coco flavored Oreos this year. What’s the deal?

Wanted to add I have seen Trader Joe’s and MI-DEL’s versions but was really looking forward to Oreos.

Not sure where you are, but the Wegmans in Lawrenceville, NJ had their brand on an end cap last week.

I looked by the milk (where they are every year), the end caps and down the cookie aisle at my wegmans (mt Laurel, NJ) and they are no where to be found. :confused3

Maybe they haven’t received their shipment yet or someone has been really stocking up on their personal supply. :goodvibes

I looked by the milk (where they are every year), the end caps and down the cookie aisle at my wegmans (mt Laurel, NJ) and they are no where to be found. :confused3

Maybe they haven’t received their shipment yet or someone has been really stocking up on their personal supply. :goodvibes

Hey neighbor! That’s our Wegmann’s as well. If I see them, will let you know.

My local Kroger affiliate (FoodsCo) and Target both had them. I got a package at Target - ate 5 before I got home LOL

The Trader Joe chocolate covered ones sound dreamy, but the parking at our local Trader Joes is a nightmare and not worth fighting this time of year.

WAIT....THERE ARE PEPPERMINT OREOS???

HOW THE HECK HAVE I MISSED THAT?!!!!!!!!

(Puts on shoes to run to grocery store......)

Too funny!

Another weakness of mine this time of year is candy cane tootsie pops. The only place I can find them is Target and I buy five bags st a time! I’m such a child.

Now, I am saying WHAT? I have got to go find some!

I think it's gone a little too far with these. Oreo-flavored Oreos.

RAW_Oreo-cookies.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter