No Response from Disney Weddings

guinea pig

Mouseketeer
I sent an email to Disney Weddings about 4 months ago. I got a form email the next day saying I would be contacted soon by a Disney rep. I was asking about an October 2023 date. I have not received any other response from Disney Weddings since the form email. I have heard that they only respond at the 12 month mark. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. Personally, I want the wedding to be October 2023 but my daughter changed her mind and now wants February 2024!! Seems so far away!

I would try contacting them again. Sometimes things get lost. It couldn't hurt and the worst thing that they can say is that they will contact you later.

I did send another email and got the same form email back! We will see what happens next!

They won’t be in a rush to contact you until your wedding date falls within the booking parameters, but once they do it’ll be full steam ahead. Look at the website, and browse the web for ideas. This way, when it’s time- you’ll have some info. There is a Fairytale Wedding Guide available online-if you don’t have it, get it! Someone on the Disboards authored it and it is very helpful, and should keep you guys busy in the interim.

I bought the ebook FairyTale Guide a couple years ago!! Ha! I have planning this she may daughter was in the College Program!!

We actually heard back from Disney Weddings! My DD has definitely decided against October 2023. She is worried about the heat. She wants February 2024. She responded with that info but no waiting for an email that I am sure will say get back to us in a couple months!

I sent an email to Disney Weddings about 4 months ago. I got a form email the next day saying I would be contacted soon by a Disney rep. I was asking about an October 2023 date. I have not received any other response from Disney Weddings since the form email. I have heard that they only respond at the 12 month mark. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. Personally, I want the wedding to be October 2023 but my daughter changed her mind and now wants February 2024!! Seems so far away!
I reached out to them beginning of December 2022 for an October 2023 wedding and heard back kind of quickly. There responses just take time, which can be frustrating for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter