No tickets special for Canadians this year

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
I just got off the phone with a woman from CAA who phoned their head office for me and she was told that no ticket promotions will be offered this year. The only discount for Canadians is the at par special at the resorts. She did say that the 7 day hopper will be sold for $313 for adults and $254 for children. I think I will stick with paramount for my tickets. Back to the drawing board!

CAA just quoted $326.97 U.S. for 7 Day PHP (includes tax) per adult.

They are quoting $313 here too.The Disney Store gave me a price of $454.96CDN for the 7 day plus.So with the exchange rate(with the dollar hoovering around 75 cents) you still save about $35 bucks going with the CAA.The cast member also told me that if I am going to buy my tickets from the Disney Store to do it soon as there are rumours that the prices are going to raised.It wasnt that long ago that they lowered the prices because of the strength of our dollar.Si I didnt understand that.Decisions,decisions.
If any body has any other pricing from any other place please let us so we can all compare.

Originally posted by Tiger926
It's funny how different CAA offices charge different prices for the same passes! Here in Windsor, ON 7 day hoppers are $313.00 US tax incl.

Tiger

When I was looking into PHP prices last year, CAA told me that they base their prices on the exchange rate. Maybe that's why the prices are different ... the agents could be using different exchange rates.

or maybe a different supplier (ie. World of Vacations, Holiday House).

I'm using Paramount at $301 with a character breakfast. The delivery fee is $35 but I need 11 tickets so it makes each ticket an extra $3.

Who are Paramount? Do you have your choice of character breakfasts?

Paramount is a ticket broker in Orlando, and yes there are a few choices to use the vouchers at, but the princess breakfasts were excluded.

but did any of you see the "10 day World pass" tkt on Paramount...I know its "supposed" to be for only UK residents, but I've read that others, not from the UK, have purchased it, they've shipped it to a nonUK address, and apparently been used ok at the parks....things that make you go hmmmm:scratchin

Yes, I seen that also and it looks like a good deal. I like to buy a 7 day disney and 3 day universal and spread them over 2 trips. The 10 day pass expires in x amount of days after the first day of use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter