Nomad lounge?

Although we have done so in the past, in August we were not permitted to order anything from the Tiffins menu

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/nomad-lounge/menus/

We got the charcuterie board there a week and a half ago, it was on the specials menu on the table (not on the published/online menu). Earlier in our trip it had not been available. So you can count on at least what's on the online menu to be available and there may be more items available when you get there.

My Disney Experience. You can see in the screen shot above where you can request to join the walk-up list. I agree the walk-up functionality is one of the silver linings of covid and I too hope it remains.

Wow! This is news to me! I was there in September and we put our name on a list and waited about 20 minutes. In three weeks we will be six people and they are new to AK and this is also a must do for us that day. I am so happy I saw this and thank you so much! I will look at this tomorrow so I know exactly where it is.

This hopefully will save us some time especially since we are six people.
Thanks!

Joining the virtual walk up wait list is a great new feature. Just search Nomad Lounge in the app and you’ll see below (along with operating hours). So glad they are managing guests vs the free for all it was before COVID (I hope this sticks around).

View attachment 533044

Hi. Can you please tell me exactly how you got here so I can try when Nomad opens. I wont book but want to know exactly what Im doing so I wont need to ply around with it when ready. Thanks so much.

Hi. Can you please tell me exactly how you got here so I can try when Nomad opens. I wont book but want to know exactly what Im doing so I wont need to ply around with it when ready. Thanks so much.

In the app, click the little magnify glass icon second from the bottom right of the screen. Search Nomad Lounge. Should pop right up.

Hope that helps.

I didn’t think you could make a reservation for Nomad... I never see that as an option only Tiffans

I didn’t think you could make a reservation for Nomad... I never see that as an option only Tiffans

You can’t make a pre-booked reservation for Nomad Lounge, you’re just joining a walk-up standby list when there that day.

The idea with being able to do this in the app is to limit the interaction time and potential lines that would otherwise occur with the CM out front physically taking names.

So the Walk-Up standby list is basically a virtual queue to be seated at the lounge?

If so, what other restaurants or lounges are providing this Walk-Up stand by feature?

In the app, click the little magnify glass icon second from the bottom right of the screen. Search Nomad Lounge. Should pop right up.

Hope that helps.

OMG thank you so so much! I will be doing this next month!

This is new and an excellent addition. I hope it becomes a feature for other lounge areas in the parks.

We were there in September and asked about Tiffins menu and they couldnt do it.

In addition to the menu posted online, they usually have 3 or 4 "specials". This past weekend, the specials were Beef Sliders w/ Fries, Ribs, and a Charcuterie board. They also have amazing churros....

In addition to the menu posted online, they usually have 3 or 4 "specials". This past weekend, the specials were Beef Sliders w/ Fries, Ribs, and a Charcuterie board. They also have amazing churros....

These were the “specials” in September too lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!