Nomad lounge?

You can’t make a pre-booked reservation for Nomad Lounge, you’re just joining a walk-up standby list when there that day.

The idea with being able to do this in the app is to limit the interaction time and potential lines that would otherwise occur with the CM out front physically taking names.

Do you know what time you can sign up for the walk-up list? Nomad Lounge opens at 11am my AK day. Will the walk-up list open then, or will people have already been able to sign up prior to 11am?

Do you know what time you can sign up for the walk-up list? Nomad Lounge opens at 11am my AK day. Will the walk-up list open then, or will people have already been able to sign up prior to 11am?

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer - but hopefully someone else does.

Here's what they are doing with the "Walk Up Wait" at Nomad Lounge.

First, they take everyone that is lined up to get in. When I went on Sunday, there were about 10 parties or so waiting by the time they opened. They add everyone currently in line to the list and then seat them. Once the seats are full, then they begin the walk up and wait list.

If you want to get in at 11 AM when they open - especially if you're hoping to sit along the rail and watch the floating cavalcades - you probably want to be there by 10:30 to get in line.

So, basically, the "walk up and wait line" you can join doesn't get started until there's a true wait.

First, they take everyone that is lined up to get in. When I went on Sunday, there were about 10 parties or so waiting by the time they opened. They add everyone currently in line to the list and then seat them. Once the seats are full, then they begin the walk up and wait list.

If you want to get in at 11 AM when they open - especially if you're hoping to sit along the rail and watch the floating cavalcades - you probably want to be there by 10:30 to get in line.

So, basically, the "walk up and wait line" you can join doesn't get started until there's a true wait.
Excellent tips - that’s exactly what I was wondering!

I was wondering if people were going specifically for that...

Nomad Lounge is a MUST for us. Charcuterie is good, Yucca fries-good, and Churros -excellent!! Jen's tatoo is my favorite drink. But, I have not had a bad drink there.

It looks like it might be a place where a solo with a small appetite, like me, could get a meal. After all their menu advertises "small plates". Charcuterie sounds good if they have it.
Their bread service looks good also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts