Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

Is there any updated news on the following situations--

(1) If you make a park reservation and cancel it, is there any impact on your linked admission ticket? Is there a deadline to cancel? If you do not cancel and just don't show up at all, are you 'docked' one day off your admission ticket?

(2) The Disney park reservation info site mentions "Terms and Conditions" that you have to agree to when finalizing a park reservation. Can someone review these T&C's before starting the reservation process?

(3) Regarding the usual expiration clock that starts with date of first use (9 days to use up a 6-day PH, for example), is that still "a thing"? Has anyone reserved anything like two days in August, two days in October, and two days in December using one admission ticket? Or does that call up an error message about exceeding the expiration time limit of your ticket?
1) unknown, but unlikely. I don’t think you lose a day if you haven’t tapped in for the day. You never lost a day if you made FP and didn’t show, and when you make an ADR, you have to provide a CC and agree to being charged the no-show fee. If you were going to lose a day, I think Disney would be more up front about it.

2) Try a google search. You can easily find the COVID19 warning out there, and if I recall there was the standard wording that a reservation is not a guarantee of entry, etc.

3) unknown. At this time, only resort guests and APs have been able to reserve. The question would not apply to APs. As a resort guest, I was only able to book for my reservation dates. I have a 7-day ticket, and a 6-night resort reservation. I was thinking of adding a night, either at a Disney resort if reservations reopen or at a Disney Springs hotel if they don’t. However, I could not book a day before or after my onsite days to leave a non-parks day halfway through, even though I would have been within the 10-day window for a 7-day ticket. We will know more when general bookings open that are not tied to a resort reservation.

I'm confused about the time frame listed on my park reservations (I made them for a February 2021 trip). They all seem to be later in the morning - 11am for Epcot, 9am for MK, 10 am for DHS.

Is that what everyone is getting or are folks staggered throughout the day? Is Epcot only opening at 11? The hours for February are not yet published, so I wasn't sure what time the parks were opening.

I'm confused about the time frame listed on my park reservations (I made them for a February 2021 trip). They all seem to be later in the morning - 11am for Epcot, 9am for MK, 10 am for DHS.

Is that what everyone is getting or are folks staggered throughout the day? Is Epcot only opening at 11? The hours for February are not yet published, so I wasn't sure what time the parks were opening.

Those are the current opening times for the parks. I would anticipate that will change before February.

So is it fair to guess that tickets will go on sale at 7am-ish tomorrow? Have tickets for everyone except my DS who will hit that magical age of 3..

So is it fair to guess that tickets will go on sale at 7am-ish tomorrow? Have tickets for everyone except my DS who will hit that magical age of 3..

when are you traveling? I don’t think they are putting tickets for any dates in 2020 on sale at this time.

when are you traveling? I don’t think they are putting tickets for any dates in 2020 on sale at this time.

Oh I know that. Was originally going August 2020 but now planning to go in June/July 2021, but I already have tickets for everyone in my family except for one of my kids who hits the magical 3 age before we go.

Had no point in booking a package if I only need tickets for one person.

The system for tickets only people is already active at 6:13am.

Yeah noticed the system is active and went through the process of purchasing the tickets for my DS but got a your purchase is pending so I can either make reservations for the group of people I have tickets for now, or wait until it actually gets confirmed and linked to my account and then book everything.

I'm sure that will all happen 'soon'.

Edit: Confirmation email came 22 minutes later.

I went on at 5:48AM and the system was available for ticket only people. Just one small glitch for me - it showed HS as being available on 8/10 but it wouldn't let me book it. Switched it to another day and it was fine. Made all my other reservations for that week with no issues.

Yeah noticed the system is active and went through the process of purchasing the tickets for my DS but got a your purchase is pending so I can either make reservations for the group of people I have tickets for now, or wait until it actually gets confirmed and linked to my account and then book everything.

I'm sure that will all happen 'soon'.
How did you find a way to go through the process to purchase? I'm not finding any way on the website to do this.

How do you purchase a ticket for 2021 on the website. We have tickets for everyone but not for a 2 year old who will be 3 before we go.

Yes! Thanks for that link:)

that was super easy, purchased tickets for January and made all park pass reservations! Woohoo

Can't thank you enough!! This link took me right to where I could purchase tickets. Got my tickets for April 2021 and all the park reservations I needed. You made my day. :duck:

Glad I could help you! If only I could help myself here! It's still not letting me book more than one day for my DS with a 4 day pass listed in MDE.

Glad I could help you! If only I could help myself here! It's still not letting me book more than one day for my DS with a 4 day pass listed in MDE.
Oh, no! How frustrating. Hope you can get it to work and you don't have to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!