Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

Glad I could help you! If only I could help myself here! It's still not letting me book more than one day for my DS with a 4 day pass listed in MDE.
Having similar problems here with only letting me book 4 days out of 6 day pass. This is only for some guests though as the others it let me book all 6

Thank you. It so easy when you know where to look. Now my grandson gets to come with the rest of us.

Unfortunately, I'm in hold music land with technical support.

Can book for everyone except the 3 year old.

Oh sorry, forgot to say I was on hold for 2 hours only for the system to start working for me while on hold. So I just got serenaded by hold music for 2 hours to entertain myself before I booked everything I needed.
That's great news, so glad it worked out :)

TiL while on hold, my now 2 year old DS loved the IASW song that came on during the hold music. So I may have that to look forward to!

Using my linked 6-day PH, I just booked one day at DHS and one day at MK without any issue. If it turns out that the customary ticket expiration clock will start running when I enter DHS, I will cancel both days and just have a Universal/KSC/whatever trip this time. My hope is that the remaining four ticket days will remain useable up through the extended expiration date of 9/26/21. But the way Disney words the ticket rules, it's just very hard to understand what might happen.

I called to adjust my dates for our July 2020 trip. I just moved it by a day which was no problem. We have 6 day PH tickets and I asked her if I would still be able to update those to an AP, because I have another stay in November and a DVC stay in March. She said as of this time, I will not be able to do that. I can downgrade those tickets to base tickets, but they are good through Sept 2021, so I really shouldn't. It makes no financial sense to do that. She also said I couldn't just use part of the ticket, like 3 days, and then possibly upgrade in November to the AP. So, I guess if they don't allow new ticket purchases or upgrades before my trip, I will just cancel.

military tix.. our base said call back monday. not in system yet. anyone else able to get theirs? also while searching some other ITT's I saw the military salute had a use within 14 day time. but ours never had that listed, what are you familiar with your tix?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter