Non Disney Breakfast

jsmla

DIS Veteran
We plan to drive DD and DSIL from WDW to the airport and would like to stop for breakfast. DH has requested no Disney. We’d like something a bit nicer than IHOP/Denny’s/Perkins. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

We plan to drive DD and DSIL from WDW to the airport and would like to stop for breakfast. DH has requested no Disney. We’d like something a bit nicer than IHOP/Denny’s/Perkins. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Hash House a Go Go on International Drive
Keke’s Restaurant @ the Millenial Mall (perimeter)

Both have great breakfasts. Meals are shareable at Hash House or you’ll have lots of leftovers. :)

Thanks! We have a couple of big eaters so Hash House could work. Is it the same as the one in Vegas?

No. Hash House has a website - you can see their menu there.

Last edited:
Dixie Cream Cafe - Windermere

We really enjoyed breakfast there.

I will third Hash House a Go Go. Sweet tomatoes has a good breakfast. Gaylord Palms is pricy but a great buffet

For more of a "locals" place....Keke's or Dixie Cream Cafe. Keke's has several locations including a new one on 535 behind Magic Kingdom.
I've been to Hash House and it's good but very touristy and you have to brave International Drive.

I'll also suggest Hash House A Go Go !! Yep- HUGE portions!! We joined the Twisted Farm Club online and received a BOGO offer.

I'll also suggest Hash House A Go Go !! Yep- HUGE portions!! We joined the Twisted Farm Club online and received a BOGO offer.

Do you remember how long it took to get the offer sent to you, and how long it was good for before expiring? We have a June trip coming up, and I’d like to sign up for this, but don’t want it to expire before we get there.

Do you remember how long it took to get the offer sent to you, and how long it was good for before expiring? We have a June trip coming up, and I’d like to sign up for this, but don’t want it to expire before we get there.

It came via e-mail pretty fast, so I would wait until closer to your trip before joining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!