• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non-Duffy park souvenirs

confectioneer

Earning My Ears
Not that there's anything wrong with Duffy, or even Shellie Mae.

But when I visited last week I was hoping for something specific to Tokyo…that wasn't Duffy.

Here's some stuff I thought was really cool, I wanted to share if others are looking for souvenir ideas for their trips.

Park vehicles, from the Toy Station at TDL World Bazaar
IMG_0876-M.jpg

Greeting cards, from the Disney Gallery at TDL World Bazaar
IMG_0877-M.jpg

Folder for holding papers, also from the Disney Gallery
IMG_0878-M.jpg

The folders are a pack of 3 items: 1 large, and 2 smaller. Here are the smaller ones.
IMG_0879-M.jpg

They had 2 different packs of folders. Not shown is one with a large Space Mountain, and smaller Grand Circuit Raceway and Star Jets.

I was really happy to find these, and plan on framing the postcards and folders.

Thanks for posting these pictures. One of the things I loved from our last trip was the look of the buses. The little bus would be a great souvenir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter