Non-Standard Advance Concierge Requests

I very much appreciated being able to request a specific soda (coke zero) being in our fridge for the trip. I asked for that ahead of time and it was right there waiting on me when we got into our room.

This is exciting to me because my daughter and I don't drink much pop but when we do, it's almost always cherry coke zero. I never expect to see it anywhere but if we could even have a handful of cans for the week, it would be a nice treat!

I think you all convinced me to forego the teacups. I appreciate the feedback. We are 2 adults and 2 very tall teenagers (no one is under 5'8). Leg room is always at a premium. But even more than that, I don't like the thought of bumping around the plates and cups as the table gets full. I'll just have to wait until I convince DH to take me on a kid-less cruise again some day. :)

Sorry to hjack this but we go on the Fantasy in 9 days and will be in concierge. I read that there are board games available in the lounge. Anyone remember what those games might be? Also I read somewhere that there are sometimes smoothies available in the lounge. Anybody remember what time of day that might be. (I realize that these are so not important questions but getting excited and anxious. :) )
The smoothies are out during the special concierge events. During our Fantasy trip a couple of weeks ago, there were an afternoon soiree and an afternoon character event during which smoothies were out. They may be able to make them upon request at other times (I've never asked and don't know).

Hello. I'm looking to see if there are any unique or non-standard concierge requests that people can recommend. I've done the standard ones below. Anything else people can think of? I've heard of a possible chef table request. Anything else unique?

- Cabana request
- Preferred seating in rotational dining areas / private table
- Shutter's photo time
- Golf cart transport from ship to cabanas at CC
- Pillow request

Thanks,
Brad

For our upcoming cruises (b2b), we requested:
H2O products in the room (I did not care for the Elemis as much).
Head Server/Private table
Lemonade in room (said they couldn't do this since they don't stock cans of lemonade - told us it would be fresher if we just got it from the drink stations as opposed to them leaving glasses of it in the room).

I also asked who the hosts would be.

This is exciting to me because my daughter and I don't drink much pop but when we do, it's almost always cherry coke zero. I never expect to see it anywhere but if we could even have a handful of cans for the week, it would be a nice treat!

I think you all convinced me to forego the teacups. I appreciate the feedback. We are 2 adults and 2 very tall teenagers (no one is under 5'8). Leg room is always at a premium. But even more than that, I don't like the thought of bumping around the plates and cups as the table gets full. I'll just have to wait until I convince DH to take me on a kid-less cruise again some day. :)

We got the teacup tables by chance last cruise - not sailing concierge.
Overall we enjoyed them. We had 2 adults and 2 teens, one who was very petite. DH is rather tall and had to sit at an end. I think it works better for a group of three, but it is a bit of a hassle when someone from the inside needs to leave

Or you could take on a 6 pack if they don't have that kind. :-)

Probably one of those uber expensive private sessions (as in the sitting fee alone is expensive - then you add on the photos and wowza!). No characters. I think usually black and white pics. Though if you're cruising concierge, the cost of those is probably pocket change. :P
Would have to look into it for me and the wife. The pocket change went into just to afford the stateroom. No change left. Now she also wants a Cabana. Overtime, here I come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!