"Not a matter of IF, but WHEN.."

disneymom8589

DIS Veteran
Our family just returned from the DLR yesterday. I was talking to a couple of DVC reps at DL and asked them about the possibility of a DVC at DLR. They both said DVC wouldn't have spent all this money to set up at DLR if they weren't planning a DVC there. Then we visited the DVC center behind the DL Hotel and were taken on a tour of the SSR mock set-up (Very nice, incidentally! DH was impressed! :sunny: ). I asked the guide who took us on the tour the same question about a possible DLR DVC and she said, "It's not a matter of if, but when." (I think my quote is pretty accurate! :) ) I asked if it was going to be at the GC and she wasn't sure because it sounds like they're still researching the "where."

All in all, after my visit, I felt pretty confident we'll be seeing a DLR DVC at some point! We just need to be patient, my fellow West Coasters!! :thumbsup2

I was told the same thing, but that was back in early 2005...nothing yet. I think the guide was right, though, the issue out there is space.

Yeah, there will be many folks who get addonitis BIG time when they announce DL DVC.

disneymom8589 said:
I asked if it was going to be at the GC and she wasn't sure because it sounds like they're still researching the "where."
I was told that it "is going to happen" and that the final decision on where would be "soon". They are allegedly deciding between GC and behind the Bonita Tower at the DLH. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter