Not Able to Register for Bring a Friend Free Passholder Promo

Belle & Ariel

DIS Veteran
I have the Super Grover annual pass which is considered a premium AP for Sea World and Aquatica. This month each allows passholders to register online and bring a friend for free.
I have been trying since Friday when the promotion started and cannot access the page to register. It describes the promo under monthly benefits and when I click the register button it brings me back to the page listing each month's benefits.
It shows my super grover pass as valid and I am logged in. What am I not doing correctly? Or is it the site?

Is that one of the promotions that is park specific? I believe some of the monthly promotions are good only at your home park, in this your Sesame. So if this promotion is park specific you would not be able to use it for SeaWorld or Aquatica.

You are correct. I have the SW annual pass dining and have used some of the monthly promos, but this is not available to Super Grover passholders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!