Not All Good News for FP (Fixed.....for now???)

JETSDAD

DIS Veteran
Ok, it may just be because the system is getting hit hard right now but it appears that the secondary search for FP's has returned. This had come about last year as well and ended up going away after a couple of days. Everything is lagging bad right now on my end so I'm having troubles testing but here is what I mean. You could see a FP available, go to grab it, the system runs a secondary search to make sure it is still there, then you lose it or are offered a different time. More testing is required to see if this is going to stick this time.

Android App right after selecting a FP for today (note it is checking again 'Working on your selections':
Screenshot_20200123-091408_Disney World.jpg

Then after it checks I'm offered a different time:

Screenshot_20200123-091421_Disney World.jpg

On the mobile site right after selecting a FP:

Screenshot_20200123-092742_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ugg! That is frustrating! Hope it is just a temporary thing and not permanent.

I'm hoping it's just glitchy as well however glitchy doesn't explain there being a process and screens to go with it. Fingers crossed that it goes away again.

It was working fine for me on MDE on my iPhone Xs an hour ago, except for one little thing. I tried to cancel a FP+ and it said “sorry, try again later” but yet it actually did cancel it.

My app is showing the fast passes as all canceled which is definitely NOT what I did-hoping its a glitch and fixes itself!!!

I can't get the FP selections to load for me at all now. How frustrating on the first day I can book fast passes!

I don't know if this is issue is on the website as well but fear of glitches on one or the either is one reason why I commuted to work early, stopped off at a nearby hotel lobby, and hotspotted my phone to connect my laptop so that I had two ways to book my fastpasses 😅

I tried to log on a few mins ago and my I-phone shows my fastpasses but won't let me change anything without a "something went wrong" error and my computer doesn't show any of my fastpasses at all!! I'm really hoping this is a glitch and they are not actually cancelled :(

And now the "My Plans" section of the app has disappeared for me.

As in all of the stuff under "My Plans" or the complete "My Plans" section isn't even available to select to check all the stuff?

I've experienced a glitch of the former before and they usually return.

I got the 504 Gateway timeout then tried logging in again, it says cannot display my FP+ selections. Can't even go in to modify if I wanted to. Wish there was some advance warning on this, I would have gone in before heading to work this morning. Too distracting here at the office, not getting much work done, lol.
Feel bad for those people who are trying to book their FP+ for the first time today...

Just tested on laptop and iphone - whole FP system seems to be down at the moment for making or modifying. My FP for this weekend are still showing in the app but that's about it. Boy - I'd be annoyed if this was happening while I was in the park. Kills a day if you cannot make add'l FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter