Not quite a single digit dance...

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
So it's not quite single digit dance time but I had a look at my holiday countdown this morning and I'm on 98 days :cool1: we booked our holiday last April and started our countdown at about 530 days so hitting double figures has made my day
:worship::cool1::cheer2::banana::bounce::hyper::Pinkbounc:stitch::tink:
Anyone else seeing the light at the end of the tunnel after a really long countdown?

So it's not quite single digit dance time but I had a look at my holiday countdown this morning and I'm on 98 days :cool1: we booked our holiday last April and started our countdown at about 530 days so hitting double figures has made my day
:worship::cool1::cheer2::banana::bounce::hyper::Pinkbounc:stitch::tink:
Anyone else seeing the light at the end of the tunnel after a really long countdown?
We started out on 383 days - we are now on 57 :yay: booked our fastpasses a few days ago and now it’s starting to feel real. I’m almost a bit disappointed- I love the anticipation :) keep counting :dogdance::dogdance::bored::bored:

We started out on 383 days - we are now on 57 :yay: booked our fastpasses a few days ago and now it’s starting to feel real. I’m almost a bit disappointed- I love the anticipation :) keep counting :dogdance::dogdance::bored::bored:
Woohoo glad you're almost there!! I had a few extra days holiday to take so my next few days I've got off work in July I'll be able to book my fastpass. Don't know if it's a bit sad that I've timed my holiday for fp+day :rotfl:

Woohoo glad you're almost there!! I had a few extra days holiday to take so my next few days I've got off work in July I'll be able to book my fastpass. Don't know if it's a bit sad that I've timed my holiday for fp+day :rotfl:
My daughter took a days holiday to book our ADRs and did fastpasses during her lunch break :) we just love all the planning :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!