Not what I expected to happen

Jfsag123

DIS Veteran
We’re settling in on the couch preparing to start the first Saturday of November off by watching Nightmare Before Christmas, but I decide to first show the family a clip of this week’s show so they could see the team’s costumes. My 7 and 9 year old children are now begging to watch Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, which they had never heard of 10 minutes ago. Thanks, Pete! :P

We’re settling in on the couch preparing to start the first Saturday of November off by watching Nightmare Before Christmas, but I decide to first show the family a clip of this week’s show so they could see the team’s costumes. My 7 and 9 year old children are now begging to watch Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, which they had never heard of 10 minutes ago. Thanks, Pete! :P
ROTFL!!!! I know I've seen at least parts of Baby Jane over the years, but I put it on my list of "must see, or must see again to remember what happened " movies (both classic and new) I started awhile ago, all due to Tuesday's show. I sure hope Pete's getting royalties! LOL Enjoy the movie! :)

ROTFL!!!! I know I've seen at least parts of Baby Jane over the years, but I put it on my list of "must see, or must see again to remember what happened " movies (both classic and new) I started awhile ago, all due to Tuesday's show. I sure hope Pete's getting royalties! LOL Enjoy the movie! :)

I hadn’t seen it in years, but enjoyed the opportunity to revisit. The kiddos were riveted throughout.

Tried to watch it, but can't find it for free, not even on Showtime (which I get for free for a year), nor on Amazon Prime. :(

“Whatever Happened to Baby Jane” is a fantastic movie.

Not sure how you can see it now, but it’s a must-see movie.

I LOVE "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and I absolutely loved "Feud"!

Kelley did you find it yet?

Only on Amazon. Trying to find it for free before biting the bullet and paying $20 to see it. Wish we’d watched it when it first aired!

Only on Amazon. Trying to find it for free before biting the bullet and paying $20 to see it. Wish we’d watched it when it first aired!
Not sure if this would fit for your area, or if it's too late, but the local library might have a copy of the DVD.

Not sure if this would fit for your area, or if it's too late, but the local library might have a copy of the DVD.
The interweb is full of things; The google even found me Song of the South for $15. I paid a little but niw have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!