November 2017 Discount and Code watch

Babsy

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find a post for this, so I decided to start one.

We are hoping for discounts in mid November. We looked to book a BB during our Jan trip and the entire month of November was blacked out!

Fingers crossed for something. We would love an AP discount!!!!

I don't know about other discounts, but the BB discounts were blacked out for all of October and November this year (nothing from Sept 30 until Dec 8). I booked a back up affordable resort (POFQ). I am afraid that affordable options will be all booked and discounts/free dining limited (at best) in November.

I am Hopeing for a room discount for our November trip too. Since there are just 2 of us a room discount is better than FD for us plus unless I Change our dates I am fearfull we will arrive one day before FD might start this year since we are booked 11/13-11/18 and 11/13 is the last day of F&W

So far the only discounts I have seen for November are military rates and ones from a popular TA.

I am Hopeing for a room discount for our November trip too. Since there are just 2 of us a room discount is better than FD for us plus unless I Change our dates I am fearfull we will arrive one day before FD might start this year since we are booked 11/13-11/18 and 11/13 is the last day of F&W
Yeah, I'm guessing that if any FD offers pop up at all, they will only be for the short window of arrival dates between F&W and the arrival of the Thanksgiving crowds...something like 11/14-11/17, maybe.

Definitely looking to book a November trip. Last year, we stayed at Art of Animation November 12 to 19, and it was the most perfect time - F&W, Christmas, and awesome weather!

We're hoping to do the same this year. This will be our 3rd trip to WDW, so I'm still a bit of a newbie. Do you recommend waiting for a month or so to see if discounts come out? I listened to the Dreams Unlimited podcast about FD and was concerned that a lot of people may be booking just to get free dining which makes me think Disney is less likely to offer a room discount.

Do you think it would be good to keep waiting or go ahead and book? I plan to use the WDW website for booking.

We're doing a family trip during Jersey week this year o_O..........again! So I'll be looking for AP discounts at FW Cabins and Pop! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Doug :goofy:

We are planning our first trip back since 2006, hoping for Nov. 6-10, any discount would be awesome!

We're doing a family trip during Jersey week this year o_O..........again! So I'll be looking for AP discounts at FW Cabins and Pop! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Doug - We are considering visiting during "Jersey Week" this year. We've heard varied commentary on just how busy it is, is it really as bad as some crowd calendars make it out to be? Just curious...

@FidFam we found Jersey week to be busier than Sept and early May (both lighter crowd times we've visited in the past). Our FP strategy worked great for us, which was have Disney mess up and we get extra FP's :D We ran into the issue of Disney shooting its Christmas special during that week which slowed things down at times. Also the F&W festival was mobbed especially on the weekends...........but that can be dealt with. We stayed at a Deluxe resort so the buses were no problem for us. We're doing POP this year and I must say I'm concerned :oops:.

I guess my point is..........for us it was busier..........but in speaking with others...........not like summer (yikes our next trip is June 21 thru 27 o_O).........and not close to what the week between Christmas and New Years is :P

Hope this helps a bit.

Joining this thread too! I'm hoping to do a split stay with at a Value/Moderate and rented DVC points.

We are going Nov 3-8 and have 3 rooms booked at Wilderness Lodge..we really need a discount in order to make the numbers work for us...we are hoping for any discount we can get!

We're planning on November 14th - 23rd hoping for Free dining! not holding out hope, but still have fingers crossed lol!

Jersey week runs from Nov 6th thru Nov 12th.........in 2017. Hey you don't like us Jersey folks? 8-)

:P

This is posted as a rumor on the free dining thread regarding the Brazilian offer which has, in the past, been very close to the US offer. I believe the OP has a connection with the TA:

Some quick news about the RO discount! For Brazilian TAs the RO discount will only offer RO from selected nights from August 1st to October 7th. No RO discounts for either November or December is part of the current promotion. INCLUDED hotels are: BC, YC, WL, Contemporary, AKL, Boardwalk, AKL Villas, BCVillas, Boardwalk Villas, Poly Villas, Saratoga, Boulder Ridge Villas. No other hotel is included.

The wording for the brazilian Free Dining offer is indeed OR. You'll need either a 4 day Park Hopper OR a 4 Day Park Hopper Plus.

POR is included on reservations starting till September 30th for FD. No POR for November or December.

@FidFam
I guess my point is..........for us it was busier..........but in speaking with others...........not like summer (yikes our next trip is June 21 thru 27 o_O).........and not close to what the week between Christmas and New Years is :P
Thanks Doug! We're planning to stay at BC for quick/easy walking access to both Epcot (F&W) and HS - as well as a few days spent at SAB. Maybe they'll help.

We've previously visited during a variety of times (midSept, midOct, week before Thanksgiving, late Feb, earlyDec earlyMay) and we've never found the crowds to be unmanageable during any of those times with a little forward thinking (avoid F&W on weekends, etc) and FP planning.

Sounds like we'll be okay during Jersey Week! Thanks for the advice...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts