November 2017 Discount and Code watch

Anything for the POLY the week after Thanksgiving?
Now I don't wanna start a service here :).............I only see Saratoga Springs (nice) and the Contemporary (outrageouso_O) for the AP Room discount for that week 11/27 through 12/01...........no Poly. Sorry...............

Doug :goofy:

I'm in the same boat- looking for the Poly from 11-28 to 12-2. There was literally not a single resort available for the AP discount during those dates... Guess I'm stuck with rack rate!
That stinks. I was fortunate and able to get the regular discount on the POP portion of our Jersey Week stay...........it was small but something. :)
@IceQueen182 I would keep looking but from your comment it does seem you planned appropriately. You booked what you were willing to spend (at rack rate) and hoped for a discount. Doesn't sound like the lack of a discount is changing your plans. That's exactly the way to do it. While we would all like a discount..........it's really about the trip :) Right :D

Wishing you a magical vacation!

I'm in the same boat- looking for the Poly from 11-28 to 12-2. There was literally not a single resort available for the AP discount during those dates... Guess I'm stuck with rack rate!

We have rack-rate 11/25-29. :( I would consider changing to CR if there was even any regular rooms there with a discount.

I will say that I have seen GV rooms at the GF for the same price (with the Holiday discount) as what I have booked at the POLY. I just can't talk my DH into staying there. I wonder what the AP discount was for GF?

That stinks. I was fortunate and able to get the regular discount on the POP portion of our Jersey Week stay...........it was small but something. :)
@IceQueen182 I would keep looking but from your comment it does seem you planned appropriately. You booked what you were willing to spend (at rack rate) and hoped for a discount. Doesn't sound like the lack of a discount is changing your plans. That's exactly the way to do it. While we would all like a discount..........it's really about the trip :) Right :D

Wishing you a magical vacation!

Thanks very much! That's exactly right- we book where we really want to stay, and if a discount comes out it's icing on the cake. :) . I'll keep looking and hoping, though...

Glad you were able to get the regular discount at POP!! Have a wonderful trip!! :flower:

We have rack-rate 11/25-29. :( I would consider changing to CR if there was even any regular rooms there with a discount.

I will say that I have seen GV rooms at the GF for the same price (with the Holiday discount) as what I have booked at the POLY. I just can't talk my DH into staying there. I wonder what the AP discount was for GF?

I haven't seen anything at CR either for those dates with any discount, which would be my second choice. Too funny, my DH won't even look at the GF either (finally staying there later this year for a girls' trip!). If I happen to see anything at the Poly or CR the week after Thanksgiving, I'll post here.

I haven't seen anything at CR either for those dates with any discount, which would be my second choice. Too funny, my DH won't even look at the GF either (finally staying there later this year for a girls' trip!). If I happen to see anything at the Poly or CR the week after Thanksgiving, I'll post here.

Sounds like a few of us will be there week of/after Thanksgiving!

Sounds like a few of us will be there week of/after Thanksgiving![/Q

I guess this will be our 4th Xmas visit (weekend/week after Thanksgiving) at the POLY/Villas (2 rooms) with absolutely NO discount. :(

I see an AP discount available for my dates when I look online, but when I called to get it applied, the CM says they don't see any availability! I called twice, thinking maybe the first person didn't know what they were doing! Why can't they see what I see????

Booked Nov 19 - 26....called to have AP rate applied, but it did not apply to the 22nd - 24th. I've never stayed over the holiday before, so is this normal? I don't see any exclusions listed.

Booked Nov 19 - 26....called to have AP rate applied, but it did not apply to the 22nd - 24th. I've never stayed over the holiday before, so is this normal? I don't see any exclusions listed.

I was surprised to see they didn't officially exclude those 3 nights (Thanksgiving) because as far as I know, they've almost always blacked out those 3 nights from a room-only deal. Makes me curious if they didn't black them out so that they can later add discounts to those nights if a lot of people cancel. I checked several different resorts and most showed availability but on the left side was the full price and then on the right side was the "deal price" of full price, lol.

Now I don't wanna start a service here :).............I only see Saratoga Springs (nice) and the Contemporary (outrageouso_O) for the AP Room discount for that week 11/27 through 12/01...........no Poly. Sorry...............

My dates as well, and no availability for us either! Boo Hoo!!! REALLY wanted a monorail resort.........this is incredibly bad!

I just ran a room only search (no discounts) for Jersey week Nov 4th thru 11th. Only things that came up was Old Key West @ $475 and a Wilderness Lodge villa @ $2,000+. Jersey week is gonna be packed o_O

I have a question for people who have been passholders for years. Does Disney not send us an email when passholder rates are available? The only reason I found out was because I came here, and by that time it was apparently too late, I called and there was nothing available. Thankfully I already have a room at a rate that I was willing to pay, but when I booked the room I was told to call back when the passholder rates came out and I should be able to apply that discount to my room. I feel kind of slighted. One of the main reasons I bought the AP was for room discounts.

I just ran a room only search (no discounts) for Jersey week Nov 4th thru 11th. Only things that came up was Old Key West @ $475 and a Wilderness Lodge villa @ $2,000+. Jersey week is gonna be packed o_O

We are gong from November 9-17 and I noticed when we booked ADR's that 9-11 was harder to get ADR's than 12-17 even at 180 days. I thought maybe it was because it was the beginning of our trip but maybe it will be really busy.:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts