November 2017 Discount and Code watch

we have flights for 11/28 to 12/2. Hopefully we can find a deluxe deal.

Thanks! Luv ya all but hoping for a less crowded time :crowded:
Got ya! :) First week in December can be good..............just after Thanksgiving but before Christmas. We did that time 2 years ago and it was good.

Doug :goofy:

If last year is a guide..........o_O November discounts (with the exception of the first few days of the month) won't hit until August (AP discount in late Aug..........ugh). We are STRONG.........we can hold out. I've already booked our rooms........so it will be all about hoping :P

Joining in. I did book a FD package this morning but the dates offered are not ideal for us. I would love a 30% off at the Contemporary. We want to go 11/12-11/18. Waiting till August sounds Terrible! Do you make dining reservations before that and just hope to get a RO? If I wait until August I'm 75-104 days from travel. I don't want to wait that long to book dining, I like the 180 mark.

Was hoping for fd but honestly my dates were not flexible (my mom already had her vacation time approved). We are at pofq so was trying for a deluxe on monorail but could not get a standard room.

We are at pofq which I love anyway!!! Even though I know they rarely have any discounts so we are happy!

I want to add ph though. Do I just wait until I get there to upgrade or do it now? I made this reservation oct 2016 so would I have to pay the difference in increased tix prices or no?

We're doing a split stay in November, 11/12-11/14 and 11/14-11/18. I was able to book AKL with Free Dining this morning for the second half of the stay, but now I'm trying to figure out where to stay for the first two days. We'd like to try someplace new, but are also thinking about saving money (POP is $500 cheaper than AKL for those first two nights). Hoping for a RO discount for those dates so we could do something nice and not spend too much!

Joining in. I did book a FD package this morning but the dates offered are not ideal for us. I would love a 30% off at the Contemporary. We want to go 11/12-11/18. Waiting till August sounds Terrible! Do you make dining reservations before that and just hope to get a RO? If I wait until August I'm 75-104 days from travel. I don't want to wait that long to book dining, I like the 180 mark.
We did make dining reservations for our June trip well in advance of the summer discount (we get the AP discount). I actually changed resorts and it was all done under the same confirmation # so there wasn't any problem with losing ADR's.

Good luck and welcome to the "discount stalk" :D

@dkdaisy Those are the dates I want too. I have never done a split stay before but am considering it now. I am hesitant though because we are traveling with my MIL (separate rooms) she is getting older and I worry she will have a hard time this trip. I'm not sure about having her unpack, then pack up, move, and unpack again. If you do a split stay at the same resort, is there any chance you can stay in the same room?

@dkdaisy Those are the dates I want too. I have never done a split stay before but am considering it now. I am hesitant though because we are traveling with my MIL (separate rooms) she is getting older and I worry she will have a hard time this trip. I'm not sure about having her unpack, then pack up, move, and unpack again. If you do a split stay at the same resort, is there any chance you can stay in the same room?

I'd say there's probably a chance you could stay in the same room, but I don't know how good of a chance. We were considering doing that, but decided to take advantage of the split to try out another resort we haven't visited before.

ETA: @Michblue - are you a Wolverine? My husband and son are big U of M football fans.

Well the free dining dates didn't work and we have AP's so I really didn't want to buy 2 day park hoppers anyways. Still hoping for 11/28-12/2. :thumbsup2

We were able to get BWI w/FD Nov 26th-Dec 2 for just about the same exact price as what we already had reservations and dinning plan for at POR. While POR has always been our on-site of choice, it is very intriguing to try BWI. Plus right now financially it is a no brainer. We have the reservations for both places going now and will make a decision soon. Still wondering if it would be a good idea to just hold out for a possible RO discount at POR maybe later this summer, but really want to see what the BWI is like. Also not sure if a few hundred dollars in savings would be worth missing out on the new experience. Framing this as our 20th anniversary trip (with kids in tow) so it would be nice to try out a deluxe.

I'd say there's probably a chance you could stay in the same room, but I don't know how good of a chance. We were considering doing that, but decided to take advantage of the split to try out another resort we haven't visited before.

ETA: @Michblue - are you a Wolverine? My husband and son are big U of M football fans.

Nope, not a Wolverine, I know so little about sports that I don't even know what that means. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter