November 2017 Discount and Code watch

I can't believe that October AP discounts are out, but nothing for November!!

STILL waiting.....

Hello All, I am also booked and waiting for a November 2017 discount (November 9th - 17th). 2016 November and December discounts didn't come out until August 8th. So lets just enjoy the summer and not stress too much about it. Once early August comes , we can get in stressed and anxious mode :)

Here is the 2016 details:

upload_2017-6-16_8-23-56.png

Already booked at POFQ and I didn't think I got a bad deal for 8 nights, but a discount would always be appreciated!

Is it foolish to still hold out for a November discount at POR?

It would seem that way by the number of people who've already booked, which doesn't incentivize Disney to release a discount ;)

and yet the gang's all here :)

question of my own - royal rooms are usually excluded from discounts, right?

Is it foolish to still hold out for a November discount at POR?

If you mean wait to book until you get a discount, I would go ahead and book whatever room you would choose if no discounts are released. That way you have a room booked for booking ADR's and, if no discounts are offered, you already have a place to stay. If discounts are offered after you book you can change your reservation to the discounted room at that time. (subject to availability, of course)

I am booked for Nov 2 thru the 7th already. My sister (who has not stayed on property/done a dedicated Disney Trip since 1995) and I are running Wine and Dine so we will go no matter what. We are also taking our younger sister who went with us in 1995 but doesn't remember hardly anything about it. I've changed resorts a few times now so a discount would help by meaning I could work less OT, but I am not feeling confident we will get a discount for our dates. Of course one never knows what Disney will do.

Hoping for a room only discount for nov 29th - dec 5th! I really wanna make this birthday trip work but I need some savings :scared:

Word is some UOC emails were sent today. Keep an eye out in your mailbox and email.

Word is some UOC emails were sent today. Keep an eye out in your mailbox and email.
I received one. It includes November dates but the prices don't seem very good. I just need to add a day on to my existing FD reservation and am on the lookout for a reduced rate for my one night split stay.

I got one, but who knows what kinda offer it is since it says my info doesn't match (zip and last name) even though all my dvc stuff arrives no prob to this zip and I logged in to double check everything was correct. Still not working

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter