November 2017 pre trip and trip reports

Melissa candlelight processional is a free event at Epcot, only need park tickets. It happens at 5, 6:45 and 8:15. Depending on who is narrating you may have to line up early. It's in the American Gardens theater. That day we could have sat in the theater and got there at 6:35. However even if the theater is full you can sit on the fountain edge and still hear, won't be able to see much. If you have not done it before I definitely recommend it.

The term "pee them". Nice. I'm going to use that from now on. With three kiddos, I often have to "pee them" before leaving the house! So funny! So so funny!

Yes it has to be the same with kids. People joke that I do have kids based on all the things I deal with for them.

It is pretty funny. I do love when we meet people and they ask how does she go to the bathroom. We do get some priceless looks.

Bert laughs about what skills he can put on his resume. He can pee a female dog, trim a woohoo, and trim dog butts. He has many talents, the most important is he can lift dogs into the RV.

Melissa candlelight processional is a free event at Epcot, only need park tickets. It happens at 5, 6:45 and 8:15. Depending on who is narrating you may have to line up early. It's in the American Gardens theater. That day we could have sat in the theater and got there at 6:35. However even if the theater is full you can sit on the fountain edge and still hear, won't be able to see much. If you have not done it before I definitely recommend it.

I ditto what Kris said. Several years ago we were down during Christmas and had tickets to the Candlelight Processional. Beautiful narrative of the Christmas Story with music along with it. Beautiful, almost like a candlelight service at Christmas. I would try to line up early and get in. You will not be sorry. After all, Jesus is the reason for the season.

Ok one last post. It was incredibly hard to get out of bed this morning to run. By my posting I was up just not out of bed.

Checked in to say I did it. I had 13 miles to do this morning, it is not fun when you travel all day the day before and eat a bunch of garbage because of said travel. My 12 at the fort two weeks ago was better, but I got these done!

GO KRIS GO!!!. You'll get the hang of it in no time. My wife loves to drive, as long as there is no traffic, construction, mountains etc, LOL
When I read "I drove the RV!" I shouted it out to Herb.
We finally cut into the cake. It is delicious.

View attachment 286373

Good thing I am running 13 miles tomorrow. They will be tough not the best dinner (leftover burgers and brats) but I have to do it.
Oh My Goodness...Yum, Yum!

When I read "I drove the RV!" I shouted it out to Herb. Then I saw "400 ft" and wasn't quite as impressed! But it's a start and you've come a long way from being scared to just ride in it on the highway!

Oh My Goodness...Yum, Yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!